Nikki Breeze--Worth Every Penny

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Justinnumber1, Jul 28, 2010.

1. This was my first experience with a "pay to play" establishment. My visit was very last minute, and I didn't really get to communicate with any girls beforehand, other than to ask if they were available. Nikki responded quickly, and was going to be working during the time period I thought I would be showing up. I didn't make an appointment, as I didn't exactly know what time I was going to be showing up, and being my first time to an establishment of this type, I wanted to experience the lineup. Lucky for me, Nikki showed up for the lineup--she had just come back from running errands and was still wearing a dress and flip flops (as opposed to the underwear the other girls were wearing). After I picked her (passing up the equally stunning Bunny Love), Nikki introduced herself and apologized for her attire, though I thought she looked very cute and that it made her feel more approachable. She gave me the standard tour of the place, and we went back to her room for the negotiation. I was quite nervous and embarrassed about the negotiations, but Nikki has this very soft, seductive voice she can turn on, which was very disarming. I explained what I was hoping to experience, and what budget I had, and she assured me that our focus would not be the clock, but more on making sure we got to do what I had requested. Admittedly, I don't make the big bucks right now, so it was really great that she was willing to accommodate me. Nikki has an amazing petite body, leaning more to the athletic (good) than the skin-and-bones type (bad), and good looking (though enhanced) breasts. Her curly blond hair, and beautiful girl-next-door face are just the icing on the cake. While her pictures on the site are amazing, there is definitely reason to see this girl in person. Nikki and I consummated our contract and as I left the Ranch, I realized that I had a grin on my face. I had been worried about walking out of the place with "buyer's remorse", but my experience with Nikki was memorable, and even a few days later, I still feel she was worth every penny.

2. Great report! Thanks for sharing and enlightening the uninitiated. :)

3. justin,

we had such a great time darlin :) thanks you for the review and the kind words. you know how to make a girls day. i hope to see you again next time you return to nevada. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] muah