My Time with the goddesses Brooklyn Star and Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SoCal_Grad, Jul 3, 2010.

1. In ancient times, the Greeks would seek out oracles for advice, knowledge, and counsel during times of uncertainty. As a recently separated and soon to be divorced man in my early thirties, I knew I was facing a new phase in my life, and I needed the direction of an oracle. Little did I know that I would be in the presence of two beautiful goddesses during my stay at the bunny ranch. A big part of moving forward involved gaining confidence in my sexual abilities. My ex was my first and only lover, so I felt that my bedroom experience was imperfect. After checking out the bunny website, I knew that a Sexology 101 appointment with Brooklyn Star was exactly what I needed. Upon my arrival at the ranch, I was completely stunned by the beauty of Brooklyn. Her pictures simply do not do her justice. She radiates beauty and charm in that girl-next-door way. After a brief tour, we retired to Brooklyn’s suite to begin our class. Lucky for me (and for Brooklyn) my trepidation over my boudoir skills was unfounded. Brooklyn was a patient and attentive courtesan whose sexual dynamism belies her angelic allure. After several hours of “class”, Brooklyn suggested that I get a second opinion of my skills and fulfill my two-girl fantasy. Maya Love joined us in our tryst. Maya is the perfect compliment to Brooklyn- a yin to her yang. Both ladies are extremely comfortable with one another and really know how to please a man. My time with Brooklyn was physical, emotional, spiritual, and existential. Completely rejuvenated in body and spirit, I am ready to move forward with my life. Thank you again Brooklyn (and Maya).

2. You cannot beat Sexology 101 with Brooklyn! Sounds like a good choice to get Maya for a second opinion on what you learned too!

3. You definitely cannot beat an appointment with Brooklyn. It was a life changing experience. I learned so much about myself and women in our session. I am a better man because of the time we spent together.

4. Talk about paradise. Like they say.. you can never have to much knowledge. Let class begin!

5. This is so hot my computer is melting! [smilie=hot over you.gif]