Sarah Greenmore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Max Wood, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Hello. This is my first post, per request of my very special friend Sarah.

Sarah's beautiful face recently adorned a Love Ranch Vegas lineup. I found here intriguing, and wanted to know more about her. I did some research, exchanged a few PM's (mostly discussing her photos), and met with her the end of May. The Plan was to get some photos for her current gig at LRV. The shoot went well, as she has considerable experience in front of a camera. Afterwards we spent some time together reviewing and editing the images, and getting to know each other a little bit better. I thought we made a pretty good team. At one point during the session I suggested a party, once we were done with the editing. Now I generally prefer older women, mostly because of their experience, but despite her young age Sarah has a certain sexual maturity about her that is very attractive. Anyway she agreed, and when we finished up we moved to her room. After negotiations were done we started in right away with some DFK, some oral, some erotic massage, quickly progressing to straight sex in a variety of positions. I discovered she particularly likes being touched on the underside of her breasts. Let me tell you, this cutie is a sexual dynamo. We continued rockin' and rollin' until I climaxed, finishing up by taking a shower together. What a woman!

By the way, Sarah has many other talents, including BDSM (which I did not explore). You'll have to find out about that for yourself.

Max

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you had such a great time together!!!

3. It was a real pleasure being with you, hope to do it all again in October.

Max

4. Sarah is a very hot lady. I not surprised you had a great time

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif]

5. Sounds Hot!!! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Wow Sarah sounds and looks super sweet!! The pictures are amazing!!

7. Nice review!! She looks amazing, love the ink!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: