╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

rolliefingaz Well-Known Member

If I wear it too much in public, I might wind up in the slammer! I'm plenty interested in deviant behavior, but I'm not looking to be the sundial flasher! I guess I'll just have to save it for private exhibitions with you! :wink: :twisted:

2. I realize that made zero sense to anyone but rollie and I. Sorry! ;)

3. Oh. Private joke. Got it.

4. Tell us your fantasy about being in a 'Castle'. :)
    I, for one, would like to know more.

5. Yeah. Like is this a real castle or one of those bouncy ones you find at kids parties? Both have fun potential. :twisted:

6. You did get it? Wow, you ARE good! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You know, I have an unfinished piece about that very concept ...

8. I'll be waiting to read it so We can see if We can make it happen somehow. :)
    As I had written you before, there are only a few 'Castles' in Nevada, and two of them are uninhabitable... Even for just one night. *bummer*

9. We might have to make our own ... ;)

10. Doesn't Vegas have some hotels themed like castles?

11. Hmmm... Allow Me a moment to visualize that thought. :) :twisted:

12. I think so, but I've never been there, so I'm not sure ...

13. I don't know much about Vegas either. Not much interest, but I would like to see the Luxor Hotel and Criss Angel's "Believe" show.

14. The 'Castle' in Las Vegas is called "Excalibur". It's across the street from the 'MGM' and from 'NY NY'.
    It's just a facade though; Like the fake buildings of 'NY NY'.
    Anna had written Me that she wanted to sleep in a 'real' castle someday.
    I found a few in NV (that are actually inhabitable).
    It'll be a bit tricky to get there but it's not impossible. :)

The first is the "Hard Luck Mine" Castle in Esmeralda County, Nevada.
    The second is simply called "The Castle". It's located in Virginia City and is privately owned.
    The third is also privately owned and is called "Mrs. Knight's Viking Castle". It's on Lake Tahoe.

15. Raises some intriguing possibilities, doesn't it? ;)

16. What happened? I mush have blacked out. OMG that was too good.

17. It surely does... :)

18. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Between grad school and your ranch trips I don't expect it to happen fast. I just wanted you to know that I liked them and would love to read more. [smilie=happy.gif]

19. bump

20. So glad you enjoyed it! But it's nothing compared to the story you're going to inspire ... ;)

21. Oh boy. Now there's preasure for me to live up on my end. Ok. I'm downing my Wheaties and hittin' the gym. I gotta work on this amazing body. :D

22. Wow! That's really cool that you can do that for her.

23. Us being laid bare together is one of my ultimate fantasy's! :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. We love your stories :mrgreen:

25. bump

26. Anna is at the Bunny Ranch six more days this month. Don't miss out on the three time consecutive Courtesan of the Year.

27. :mrgreen:

28. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You have provided me many fantasies! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. I bet! I love fulfilling fantasies:)

30. Annaholics Anonymous > <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44398</a>

31. No pressure! No Wheaties necessary, either. Just a willingness to explore and have fun! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I'll be ready. My birthday can't come fast enough.

33. Hmm...Anna's erotica has me very, very dewy indeed... :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. bump

35. bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.