review of Crystal Jon and Corynn Conrad April 2014

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, May 27, 2014.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

My favorite girl at the LRN is Crystal Jon. Then I saw Corynn Conrad on the Friday night show via UStream. She was so hot and seemed to have a fun personality. I asked crystal if Corynn could join us in our next party. She said yes and seemed to be just as excited about as I was. We set it up and I took off on the long drive only to discover that I couldn't get over the passes of both highways 50 and 80 due to too much snow. It took 4 long days before I could go back on a clear day. Crystal met me wearing a short, sexy black dress while Corynn wore the same in green. Corynn had even come in on her day off. They got us the VIP room and we were set. After some wine I got the dresses off and was smothered by 2 hot sexy bodies. First I tried to satisfy two women at the same time. From the sounds I heard I think I did. Then they tried to satisfy me at the same time successfully I might add. Then it was just a blur of naked bodies. Crystal was at her best as usual. She always has great ideas of what to do next. I was right about Corynn, as she is lots of fun and has a lot of energy. We had filled the giant bathtub so we could soak and relax before our time was up. We had to, after all that hot sex. We're already planning our next party. This one will be hard to top but I'm willing to try. It was the best two girl party I've ever had at the LRN. :p :p foreverman

2. I know both of them and as your review goes you did have fun for a lifetime. They are 2little firecrackers

3. I had so much fun. :)

I really can't wait to see what we come up with next. :)

4. Niiiice!