Brooklyn Star... spontaneous impulses pay off big time!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by wolvesbane, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Me and a few buddies were in the area, and thought we would hit the Bunny Ranch. It's been so long since my last visit, so I was a little nervous. I'm so glad we did. I had the opportunity to meet with the beautiful Miss Brooklyn Star!

I had no idea what I was in for. This was completely outside of my comfort zone. This girl was drop dead georgous! I hadn't planned on using the services of any young lady, but I could not pass up this chance.

We chatted at the bar for a few minutes, and I cannot remember a single word she said. I do remember looking into those beautiful brown eyes, and getting myself lost in them.

Those eyes, those hands, those lips, that mouth, that body, that ass; it was heaven! It was so good, I had to extend our time together as much as I could. I got to taste just how sweet this beauty is, over and over, and over. Never could I imagine having sex with such a beautiful girl.

I will be back to see her in a few months, this time it will be planned instead of impusive.

2. Great review. Brooklyn is everything you said and more!