An Annalicious Afternoon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by luckylady425, Mar 27, 2010.

1. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You blend your awesome personality into your Bunny personna perfectly. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Thank you, luckylady! I've been looking forward to seeing you and luckyguy again since, oh, since you said goodbye. :)

3. Thank you, luckylady! I've been looking forward to seeing you and luckyguy again since, oh, since you said goodbye. :)

It's been a year since we said goodbye. We can't wait to say hello again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

The worst thing about a party with Anna Suvari is that you want more Anna Suvari. :) We'll be thinking of you this morning while we practice our "dirty talk". :wink:

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Actually the little detail to which I was referring was where you enjoyed some Anna loving of your own. When I first read your review, I was under the impression that you and Anna just double teamed luckyguy.

5. :wink: That will teach you to skim a story. :lol: I'm still hoping that you get to write one of your own. :)

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Thank you luckylady! You're a sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. As much practicing as you seem to be doing, you might end up making me blush. :twisted:

8. We'd like to make you blush, moan, groan, ooh, ahh, giggle and smile. :twisted: July can't cum soon enough. :D

9. First you tease my senses, then you elicit every positive feeling imaginable. Who's the lucky lady, again? :D

10. Happy Easter!!! Here's a giggle for ya. Luckyguy and I were away for the weekend. He said the following thing to me at one of our favorite pubs, very quietly and sincerely, "You don't have to share a pizza with me but you do have to share Anna." :lol: He cracks me up. :) I guess he's just making sure he gets his turn in the middle. :wink:

11. Happy New Year, luckylady and luckyguy! Miss you both! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Hey there girl,
    We're hoping that the New Year is being good to you!!! So you're going to take a few more appointments in 2012? Where's my Publishers Clearinghouse winnings? Seriously, Luckyguy and I miss you too!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]