Elissa Lovewood......I AM SO HAPPY !!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Elissa, Mar 17, 2010.

1. I am so excited I just got the email from Dianne!!

They want me to come around 4/8!!

I am doing my Happy Dance!!

Elissa Lovewood
    New Love Ranch Cowgirl

2. congrats elissa your going to do great at the love ranch. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Good for you ,and about time!!!!!! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]Oh yes ,Good luck..

4. Congrats girl!!

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Congratulations Beautiful I am so happy and excited for you! Muahhh big ole kiss and lots of love. Knock em dead Beautiful. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Elissa! [smilie=happy.gif]

7. congratulations :D

8. Very sexy, very pretty, very fun.....known her for a long time!! I was a customer of hers at first and turned into a long time friend of hers. She always takes care of me and does whatever I need.....Y'all need to come visit her she will make you day!!

John from Houston

9. Aww Thank You John for dropping in and the kind words... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Well, I am heading off to work tonight everyone so I will be back on later tonight when I get off!!

Y'all have fun!!

Hugs & BIG TX Kisses!!

Elissa Lovewood
    The TX Tornado
    Open your heart, be not blind with your eyes, take the journey and enjoy the ride!

Appearing soon at The Love Ranch around April 8th

10. One question. What time will you be getting off...and can I watch? ok ok it was two...Lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Muah have a great day at work sweetie.

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats Elissa

12. Congratulations, my lovely lapdance partner!! We are so lucky to have you working here at the Love Ranch!!!!!!! :D :wink: :D :D :wink:

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose

Returning to the Love Ranch on March 12th - April 5th
    Future Schedule Coming Soon

Available by Appointment Any Time. Please call 775-246-7077

13. wellcome to the family [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo Awesome girlie!!! Congrats!

16. I just wanted to stop in and say Thank You!

I really appreciate all the support and well wishes......

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Welcome Elissa!!!! It was great meeting you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Congrats :mrgreen:

19. Elissa, I see you start at the Ranch tomorrow! You must be super excited :) Best of luck girl, have lots of fun, and keep us posted!

20. Super excited!! I am running around getting everything together!! Can't wait to get there!!

Hope y'all are ready for me!! :wink:

See everyone tomorrow!!

Thanks again for all the support!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

The weather is great for your trip to Nevada...best of success.

22. Tomorrow! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Hope you arrived safely and having a great first day.

24. Yes I made it safely and I am having a great time! All the girls are so wonderful! I so need a new laptop doing this on my phone is very interesting! Well I will try to keep you all posted as much as possible. My schedule is 4pm to 4am is anyone was wondering! Have fun everyone I miss chatting with you all so very much!

Hugs and Kisses!
    Elissa Lovewood

New Love Ranch Cowgirl

25. Welcome! :)

26. Thank you Anna!
    I am having so much fun here! Everyone is awesome! Look forward to having the time of my life at least until the 22nd anyhow. Hope everyone has a Great Day!

Lots of Love
    Elissa Lovewood