Slice of Cherry pie (LRN, 4/19/14)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whterbt, May 7, 2014.

1. I always enjoy my parties with Cherry, and this was absolutely no exception. It had been far too long since our last party so we spent quite a bit of time catching up in the parlor. Eventually, we retired to her room, and set up a party.

I love seeing her any time of day, but in the late afternoon, a bit of sun coming through the window, is my favorite. She radiates warmth and happiness and I can't help but have a wonderful time. We both enjoyed ourselves immensely.

I took a shower to cool down and clean up, and we went back into the parlor for another drink and more conversation. Until next time ;).

Previous parties with Cherry Bang:
    Cherry Bang Bang Bang! (LRN, 12/30/12)
    A SUNNY STAR Sundae, with a CHERRY BANG on Top! (2/10/13)
    Doin' the Fandango with Sunny Star & Cherry Bang! (3/14/13)
    Startin' the weekend off with a Cherry Bang! (LRN, 5/24/13)
    Afternoons are sweeter with Cherry! (LRN, 10/20/13)

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Cherry is so beautiful and sweet!!!

3. Absolutely! :D

4. She is great and always happy

5. Nice review. I hope I get to meet Cherry someday. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. Thanks for the review baby!! I always enjoy our time together. You are the best :D

Very much looking forward to next time :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Aww! Thanks girl!! I am always happy :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. It would be my pleasure [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Looking forward to our next meeting :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Miss ya

11. Was nice hearing from you this weekend :p come back soon!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]