Elissa Lovewood <><>New Thread<><>@-->---

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Elissa, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Well,
    I just wanted to start off by saying Thank you to all the wonderful people in the Ranch World! It was the experience of a lifetime. Thanks for all the hospitality and wonderful memories that were created. I miss all of you today as I sit in front of my computer back in Texas. If anyone has any pics from either party I would love to have them to add to my adventure collection from my 1st St Pogus! If anyone has any video of my Lap Dances from the contests please send them to me! I have been in the industry since 99 and have no pictures of any of my shows I would love to have something to critique. Just send me a PM and I will respond with an email address to send them to. Thanks in advance!

Hope you all have Fun in all you do! Keep in touch!
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do and if you do, don't name it after me!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Glad you had a great time Sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had fun Elissa it was nice meeting you

4. glad you had a good time there elissa

5. Miss you girl! the little gift you gave me is now my goodluck charm! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. We had so much fun with you @ the Ranch hope to see you soon!!!

7. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Great to have you at the ranch Elissa. You helped make the weekend more fun. Miss ya [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Aww thanks for all the replies...

I miss being there...so much!! I find myself thinking about what is going on.....I feel like I am missing something....Knowing you all are having a great time is enough to keep me satisfied. I hope to see you all again one day! Thanks again for a wonderful memory that I will cherish always. Everyone I met touched my heart in a very special way and made me feel right at home! Please keep in touch....BIG TX Hugs & Kisses!!

Elissa Lovewood
    The TX Tornado

9. Thanks for being my lapdance partner. You made my panties wet!! The banana was a great touch!!!! :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to have you back in Bunnyland soon!!

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose

Returning to the Love Ranch on March 12th - April 5th
    Future Schedule Coming Soon

Available by Appointment Any Time. Please call 775-246-7077

10. Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know I am heading to work so I will not be in the Chat till later tonight!!

Y'all have fun!!

Big TX Hugs and Kisses!!

11. Congrad it was nice meeting you [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

12. It was Very Nice meeting you at St. Pogus! You are a nice and loving person, and I am glad I got to me you. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. Few more weeks then. [​IMG]

14. The countdown to BunnyLand is less than 12 days away!! Woot woot! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

The Love Ranch ladies are waiting for your arrival Elissa!! Good luck with packing!! :D

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose

Returning to the Love Ranch on March 12th - April 5th
    Future Schedule Coming Soon

Available by Appointment Any Time. Please call 775-246-7077

15. Elissa, It was great meeting you. I'm glad you had fun. See you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. So will you be at the Love Ranch April 8th? I fly in that day as well! Good luck sweetie! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

17. Yes, I will be getting in on the 8th before Noon!
    I am so excited I can't wait to get there!!

Cant' wait to see everyone again...and meet some new faces as well!

I just want to say Thank You All!
    For all the support and the warm welcomes I received at both of the Ranches!! You all made me feel "right at home"

BIG TX HUGS & KISSES!!
    Elissa LoveWood
    The TX Tornado

APPEARING @ The LOVE RANCH APRIL 8Th!!