Just like every girl, aspiring bunny!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Hi!

My name is Kristen, I'm 21 years old and I'm obviously wanting to be a bunny. I love the show and have a lot to offer, more than just looks. I love to live life to the fullest, am very easy to get along with, hate drama, am sweet, very smart, and just love to have fun. I think all the girls there are different and unique in their own way, but beautiful as well!! :) Would love to be at the bunnyranch.

I have attached a photo of myself...It's not a glamour shot, but just a regular photo from my facebook actually!! Anyways, would love to know what you think. I will try to get more pictures up soon.

KISSES

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow!! You have my vote, Kristen! Good luck!

3. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

WOW!! I'd call that glamourous!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Good Luck [smilie=happy.gif]

4. Thank you all!! I'm happy you liked it, especially since it was just a facebook photo!! :)

Kisses.

5. WOWWWW!!!! I just fell off my chair!!! You are very beautiful, You will be there shortly for sure!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Again, thanks for the sweet compliments..I can't say I hate them!! lol. :)

7. That's a for sure!! I'm just going to be very persistent with this whole process, and again, thanks for the nice compliments everyone!!...They definitely make me smile.

LOTS of kisses.

8. Gorgeous Smile :D

9. Here's a new picture! Enjoy.

10. any more?????

11. Kristen so far you are 2 for 2 . Great non-professional pictures! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. WE WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON, BEAUTIFUL. You look amazing. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

hugs and passionate kisses,
    MELISSA NASH (The Love Ranch Mar 25th-April 8th)

13. Great pics Kristen. I'd certainly vote for you.

Principal John [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. wow.......... your very beautiful you would have no problem becoming a bunny youll be there shortly.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. KRISTEN ANN GOOD LUCK :!:

NICE PIC'S :wink:

16. Hey Gorgeous! Good Luck getting in, you are very cute! More Pics please!

17. Hot pics!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon!
    P.s.....Any more pics you can share??????????? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. got my bunnys for my party!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!!

You'd be a great Bunny...hope you get the call!!

20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Whoah everyone I think we have met the next Bunny or definitly a future Bunnybabe Gorgeous pictures You definitly have my vote
    Keep us informed about your status

21. You all are too sweet. Thank you! Well here's an update; I already did get an email back from Dennis himself, so things so far seem to moving forward, which I definitely want!! :) I really want to cum out there.

I'm only 21, so I'm in my prime...Very horny, but until now you all will have to undress me with your eyes. lol.

*So while we're waiting for me to get in the bunnyranch, what is your favorite SEX position??????*

I'll be posting more pictures soon so keep an eye out.

XOXO...Again, thanks for the awesome posts!!

22. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Well that is good news you are hot and blond so definitly at the front of the list............ Dennis loves his blondes. Very sexy pictures and yes i agree a lovely smile thanks for the update gorgeous

23. You are gorgeous.

24. Awesome heard from the man?! Can't wait to see you in person....

25. WOWZERS!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You are HAWT!! Blast the message boards, let's hear what you have to say! Hit the chatroom too! We all want to get to know you sexy!

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Beautiful lady!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

We need to get this lovely lady to the Ranch immediately

28. What these guys said, all of them. I think you'll go very far in being a courtesan.

29. Very purdy girl!

30. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

We need an update whats up with Kristen

31. Wow you are stunning, i hope you do get the call from Dennis, i love the pictures [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. Just out of curiosity How many pages did you have to go back to dig up a 5 month old post ???

Chili

33. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Good question Chilli

34. I think she would make a great Bunny/Cowgirl! Her eyes are soooooooooooooo mesmerizing!

35. oh yes yes yes!!!!