Heidi Fleiss at BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Feb 18, 2010.

1. My baby Heidi is back. I am so happy to see and see her straight!!!!!!

I took Heidi and Mommy and Cami along with the Boone Bros and Hot Sauce Jon to Chinese tonight, what fun!

We heard all the gossip about Celeb Rehab. I went to LA to be on Sober House and be on the show with Heidi.

Tonight we are watching Celeb Rehab with Heidi in the VIP suite, this should be good.

2. Sounds like you'll have some stories to tell! :)

3. Since Heidi had that HBO special on starting her own 'Dude' ranch, I wonder if she might have a cameo on Cathouse this time since HBO is filming this week?

4. Does that fake Doctore Drew say she is OK?

5. Don't get me wrong. I like Heidi. I would do Heidi!

I just don't TRUST the realism of some " reality " TV show!

6. Hi Dennis thanks i have been watching Celeb rehab down under here,but i have to download it as it's not shown on the commercial channels, btw was that madam suzette that visited her in episode 3 , i loved Heidi and her birds, damn those birds Mcaw's cost a fortune down here, i would love one :roll: . I'm glad she's got her health back, I did rehab back in early 90's but wasn't to fond of the NA/AA thing i felt her pain. Anyhow i hope she does well and opens her Dude Ranch lol...Tell her to whim me if she wants an Aussie man lol...Hey why not? Why is there only women ranches cmon now!!! Bye for now Skip [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey Dennis congrats to Heidi for regaining her health and for being on the road to recovery

8. Oh... I know there are going to be some really great stories when I get back to the ranch. I'm sorry I'm missing it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Darn it!! I wasn't able to meet Heidi due to how busy she and Dennis were with filming Cathouse. Dennis is a great storyteller and he did share some of his adventures with Heidi with us at the Love Ranch. Those were totally hilarious!!

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose

Returning to the Love Ranch February 18th - March 4th,
    March 11th -16th, March 18th - 22nd,
    March 25th - 28th, April 1st - 5th
    Future Schedule Coming Soon

Available by Appointment Any Time. Please call 775-246-7077

10. LOL, I love celebrity rehab... Always makes for interesting show...