Hawaiian sweetheart wants to become a bunny babe!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Aloha to all!
    My name is Cee [smilie=hi ya!.gif] and I just recently submitted an application with hopes that I'll have the opportunity to work at the Bunny Ranch! Hawaii is great, weather is awesome (78 degrees in fact) but I am ready for a brand new and exciting adventure!

I hope you'll consider me!

XoXo

Cee

P.S. Sorry, I only have these 2 photos for now (my camera died and I need to recharge the battery, lol! I'll post more up later! Better a few now, then none at all!) :oops:

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You look like you have a good shot. Best of luck! :D

3. Very Cute...
    Good Luck...

4. Thanks so much! Crossing my fingers (and my toes!!!) :D

XoXo... Cee

5. WOW!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

hummanah hummanah! pant pant

speechless.......I am cold fish now ...but she is so worthy!!

You got it!

6. Thank you so much Elisa! You are too sweet =)

7. You are the sweetie! I hope your dreams of bunny land come true ....

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Good Morning !

Finally, got my camera re-charged and with the help of my "bestest" friend in the whole wide world, was able to get some new photos of myself.

Enjoy!

XoXo
    Cee

9. I'd party with you!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. You're beautiful. best of luck to you becoming a bunny!
    xoxo
    -Nadia

11. I agree, I would totally party with you.

Good luck on becoming a bunny, its a great dream.

12. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! Hope you all are spending it with those that you love! [smilie=i love you1.gif] !!

13. OMG!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I am a sucker for a hot Asian girl!!! And you my dear are HAWT!!!

Like I posted to Miss Nadia, blast the message boards. Let the Bunny/Cowgirls see more than just pics. Let your personality shine! So far you are stunning!

14. Hi Billy,

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and advice... anything helps out. You'll definetly be seeing more of me on the forum.

You should come to Hawaii some day... we've got bukos of hot Asian women that it'll make you'd go cross-eyed... I know I would (and, actually I do =)

Hope you're having a great V-Day and a restful 3-day weekend.

Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ,

Cee

15. She speaks the truth...tons of hot asians there... :) Though Miss Cee is above the average for "Hawaii hot asian"

16. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Hubba Hubba

Great pics....I think you have a great chance.

17. HOT pics................I'm crossing my fingers & toes for you!!!!!!!

18. Dang this keeps up, all these gorgeous Asian women, I'm gonna have to make my "Sushi List" longer!!!!

19. Very sexy photos. ;-) I'm sure you will hear back from them soon! hehe just keep posting hun. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I'm from Hawaii as well and is good to see one of the local sistahs on this board. I hope you become a bunny. Good luck to You. Aloha.

21. Short answer: Yes, please pick her!

I haven't been to Hawaii since my early teenage years, but I'd make a trip out there just for you! lol

If you don't mind me asking, what's your 'mix'? I think I see Korean but I could be off and I know a lot of people in Hawaii are multiple nationalities.

22. beautiful! a good addition in my opinion.... ;) I would book with her! lol

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, you look amazing!! Very sexy and HOTTT!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous!

25. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

You are a very beautiful and sexxxy woman keep up with the pics and wishing best of luck to you :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Good luck, I'm in Hawaii too :)

Maybe they can send us out to Vegas together :)

27. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Best of luck Cee! I hope you get hired! All I can say is ..Kamanawanalaya ! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. The ranch is fun as ever, last night was a big night and all the girls were loving life.

what is your birthdate, I need to know your 18

29. I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE A BUNNY!!! Yay....

So i've confirmed with Madam Suzette, booked my ticket from Honolulu to Reno and I'll be there at the ranch from December 27 - January 6. I am so excited and anxious to meet everyone!

Thank you all so much for those that believed in me. It was a long, but very worthwhile wait. Merry Christmas to me =)...

30. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Woohoooooooooo Congrats sexy!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. Madam just got back from Hawaii and I was there a month ago. I saw lots of local hotties and said, we should have a Hawaiian girl, maybe your the one.

Did you e me pictures and you birthdate?

32. Wow..she is stunning [smilie=hot over you.gif] We need more yummy brunettes, Daddy!

33. Agree, she is very pretty!

34. Congrats, you're very gorgeous by the way! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]