NEW TO THE LOVE RANCH

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Melissa Nash, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Just a note to say my flight is booked and I will be arriving at THE LOVE RANCH Feb 18th thru Mar 4th. This is my first trip that will hopefully lead to many. Please stop by and say hello or better yet, show me how happy you are to see me. I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY. BIG THANK YOU HUGS TO DENNIS AND RICH. Stay tuned for more pics and posts. Here are just a few preliminary photos that I hope everyone enjoys. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Welcome, Melissa! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Looking forward to seeing more of you, if ya know what I mean. :wink: :twisted:

3. Welcome to the ranch Melissa. You are working with a great bunch of ladies.

4. Thank you so much, guys. I can't wait to meet you. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Welcome! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the party have fun

7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

welcome to our family.................. nice rack...size please..........I love hoooters............. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Hey there!!!! welcome to the ranch!!!

9. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ranch Melissa. And Congrats

10. Welcome to the family!!! I will be arriving the same day and I can't wait to meet you!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose

Returning to the Love Ranch February 18th through March 4th,
    March 11th through 15th
    Future Schedule Cumming Soon

Available by Appointment Any Time. Please call 775-246-7077

11. Thank you everyone for welcoming me. I can't wait to meet you as well, AMBERLYNN. I'll be arriving at the airport in the afternoon so if you see me looking lost feel free to take me by the hand and guide me in the right direction LOL
    I am looking forward to some wildly fun parties with you all.

12. sorry for the unprofessional pics. Hopefully I will have some sexy professional, better quality photos soon

Melissa Nash

13. Thank you Anna. I'm already having so much fun learning to navigate the website forums and making new friends even before my arrival. Any and all tips, suggestions and just hand holding is appreciated. The anticipation is driving me crazy and I love it............I hope they have a sexy tour guide to show me around THE LOVE RANCH.

See you soon xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Melissa Nash

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Welcome Melissa I can't wait to meet you as well. Now I am not so nervous having a partner in crime. :D

Erica Fox

15. I know what you mean. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come but nervous because I want this so much.
    And the packing, hahahhaha I can't wait to see airport security if they decide to look in my luggage as just routine screening process. That should be fun....You should be settled in by the time I arrive on the 18th.

hugs
    Melissa Nash

16. Very Nice! Welcome to the forums and to the Ranch!

17. Welcome sweetie :D

18. Thank you Jenai and Buzkashi [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

19. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I think you just poked out my eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. HAHAHA "torontoral " your too funny. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33657</a>

22. Welcome to the FAMILY and I hope you have an exciting stay!!!!

23. Thank you Niya. I just got home from shopping for my trip. I'm so excited to meet all the lovely ladies.
    oh and Niya your photo signature is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to get to know you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Thank you for the Love, Natasha. I hope you will be on my welcoming committee :wink:
    See you Thursday afternoon.

25. welcome!

26. aww how exciting!!!!!

and thank you soo much........ We all can't wait to meet & get to know you!!!!!!!!

xoxo

27. I'm having a great time at THE LOVE RANCH. I just wanted to say thanks to all the beautiful ladies that are helping me adjust to the Brothel Life. I am of course available to meet new friends 12pm-12am every day until March 4th.

Off to bed now. I am so happy Daddy D had some time to stop by to say hello. I could listen to his stories for days and days. I doubt there is a better hugger in this world than Dennis. NOW, I'm off to bed as I listen to the rain outside my window.

28. HAd the pleasure of flying in with Melissa Nash---what a sweetheart! Can't wait to see her again~

29. Jenny - I'm gonna miss our little talks while I'm home these next 3 weeks. Thank you so much for your kindness and wisdom. I hope we will be friends for a very long time. I already miss hearing your laughter across the hall from my room. **smooches** [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jayden - I hope you had a wonderful stay at The Bunny Ranch. You are a doll with just as much beauty on the inside.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LOVE,
    MELISSA NASH (The Love Ranch - March 25th - April 8th)

30. I am trying to pick who I should have for the after birthday??