Paris Michaels Collection of Reviews (Updated 3-26)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Jan 20, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Paris Michaels Reviews

Bunnyranch Kidnapping x2(Maya and Paris)
    By Dgreen31979
    Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 am

Click here for Original Link

I was fortunate to be able to return to the ranches for the St. Pogus festivities. Many fun games and activities throughout the weekend.

Let me set the scene for you. I was given the honor to run one of the games over at the Love Ranch earlier that evening. I was to host a game similar to the Newlywed Game. So, I thought I would dress the part. I had on a coat and tie and I thought I had dressed up really nice. Before heading over to the Love Ranch, I hung out in the parlor in my nice attire before heading out. Let me tell you guys, the ladies love a man that dresses nicely for them. Maya and Paris noticed my new threads and they were nice enough to pose in a picture with me. Maya and Paris had fun with me last year at St. Pogus and apparently this fueled their thoughts to decide to replay the events last year.

I left for the Love Ranch for the festivities that evening. After a night of fun and games at the Love Ranch, I notice I had receive some fun text from the ladies at the Bunnyranch. So I decided it was time to return back over to Moonlite for the evening. After chatting with some in the parlor, I noticed Maya and Paris were conversing between themselves acting all secretive. At this point I start having flashbacks from last year and secretly wonder if they were planning on repeating what happened the year before.

Not long later, Maya and Paris came up to me, grabbed me by the tie and prompted took me away from the bar area and parlor for the evening. I was placed in one of their room, and tossed to the bed. I was told to strip down to my birthday suit, with the exception of leaving on my tie that I had on. Reluctantly, I will have to leave the remaining events of what happened between Myself, Maya and Paris, but rest assured that I was treated very very very very very very very well during my captivity with Maya and Paris.

After sometime, I was informed that the ransom was paid for my release. And for the record, If I ever figure out who keeps buying my release when Maya and Paris kidnap me, I swear they will have hell to pay. I do have a hunch as to who it may be(eyes toward the city of Toronto and towards California). Hopefully, Maya and Paris will kidnap me a 3rd time and the ransom will never be paid. :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, Maya and Paris are two of the most sexy and sweetest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I have greatly enjoyed my time with you both. You are both greatly special to me and I can't wait for the day when I get spend time with you both again

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

My first trip to Paris
    By Spartan Fan
    Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:45 am

I am not talking about the less beautiful, less sexy, less exciting city in France. I have been there too, but the better Paris to visit is Ms. Paris Micheals.

I met Paris on both of my previous trips to the Bunny Ranch and had gotten the opportunity to talk extensively to her on each trip. I had never summoned the courage to ask her to party, even though I desperately wanted to. Her beauty, charm and sensuality can actually take your breath away. I let that intimidate me. Of all the many dumb things I have done in life, that was by far the worst.

Before my trip this year for the St Pogus celebration, I was chatting with Paris in Live Chat and told her that I had been a fool and that it was way past time that I had a party with her. I asked her if she would be my first party this trip and she agreed (both to be my first party and that it was way past time for this to happen). I was overjoyed as the first party on a trip to the ranches sets the tone for the trip. Of the very few intelligent things I have done in my life, asking Paris to party may well be the smartest move I have ever made.

My party with Paris was a beautiful, thrilling and life affirming experience. I think the anticipation from wanting to be with her for so long and my already established friendship with Paris made the experience with her even better for me.

With all of Paris' obvious physical attributes, her sweet yet naughty personality and her flirting skills that all Texas girls seem to have (and Paris has a PHD in flirting I believe), she is a total package. She is so sexy, intelligent and sweet. I am sure that she can provide whatever type of party anyone could desire and I know from my experience with her that she provides a phenominal GFE.

If you are considering or making a trip to the Bunny Ranch, please do yourself a favor and contact Paris by pm. Get to know her, check out her Bunny Babe pics, read her reviews and/or the posts that Nick (Torontoral) has posted about Paris and then book a party or two or three or four with her. Do not be a fool like I was before having the sexual experience of a lifetime.

Thank you Paris and my next trip to Paris will be sooner than later.

Paris Michaels - The TRUE Hidden Gem of Nevada!
    By Rocco
    Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:27 am

I had the liberty of visiting the world famous bunny ranch this past week, Feb 9-12. Not having been able to visit during my trip last year, as I only get out to Nevada once a year, I knew I had to make it this go around. Planning in advance I knew the lady that I wanted to see...the TRUE Hidden Gem of Nevada, Paris Michaels!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

I had emailed her but never got a response, so I emailed a few other ladies prior to my trip. Each lady I emailed was either not available or I just was not feeling the connection, so I decided that on my arrival day to make the trek out and view the lineup. Being anxious to see the beautiful ladies and have my first party at the ranch, I went earlier in the day on Feb 9th, however, I quickly learned that not a lot of ladies are available during the hours I was present. However, I was still able to choose a lady for my first experience, however, she was not Paris.

Having to work the remainder of the week, I was not sure I would ever be back a the ranch or meet Paris. Much to my surprise, my boss wanted to stop by to buy a tee-shirt and see if we could get some of the ladies to sign it for a co-worker on Feb 11th. That was music to my ears! Upon our arrival we had the line-up in-order to receive a free tour, and much to my amazement there she was, Paris Michaels. As soon as I seen her I knew she would be my choice.

Paris began to provide me my second tour, unbeknownst to my boss, and as we proceeded I let her in on my little secret that I had been there earlier in the week. Upon entering Paris's room I let her know about me trying to email her prior to my arrival. Together we figured out that it was due to technical issues, as I didn't receive a automated response and see never seen my email. At this point I figured things happen for a reason, as it must have been fate I was able to finally meet her!

I explained to Paris why we were there, and why I didn't think we would be able to party together (because I had partied earlier in the week and me being with my boss). Paris understood and we proceeded to have a drink at the bar. Paris is amazing to talk too, and is one of the most Beautiful ladies I've ever meet in my life! Paris made me feel very comfortable and I was very grateful for the time she accompanied me at the bar. Paris was such a sweetheart! She was also the greatest at helping me and my boss purchase a tee-shirt and have the ladies sign it. "Thank You"

The longer I spent time talking to Paris and admiring her beauty, I knew I had to party with her before I left Nevada. I explained to her my situation and Paris was great at helping me set-up a party without my boss knowing. After dropping my boss off, I went to clean up for this beautiful lady before returning to the ranch.

Upon entering the ranch and seeing this beauty walk down the hallway I knew this would be a night I will never forget. I will leave the details of the party between her and I, but let me just say Paris is the TRUE Hidden Gen of Nevada! She is not only beautiful, intelligent, and great to talk too, but her parties are AMAZING! I felt a connection with Paris I had not felt with someone in a long time, and while I will probably never know if that connection was mutual, for that one night she made me feel like we were meant to be. And, as I had said to Paris, this is not my first Rodeo!

Paris, thank you for everything! You are an amazing women that any man would be lucky to have in their life...just wish that man could be me! LoL

Paris Micheals, Part 2
    By K-Rocker
    Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:46 pm

I was so pleased to see that she had returned to the BunnyRanch when I arrived last Friday evening. I had noticed that she had been gone for a few months. She looked even better than ever--Miss Paris Micheals!!

I talked with her at the bar for a while. I love talking to Paris, as she is a great conversationalist! She is also very kind, intelligent, and fun-loving! She told me that she had to take care of some things at home, but was glad to be back. Even though I had partied earlier in the evening, she looked irresistable! Thus, I asked her if she would like to talk back in her room.

We reached an agreement very easily. I had a great time with Paris! This was my second party with her, and both have been incredible experiences!

Merci beaucoup Paris!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

The Amazing Paris Micheals
    By crazypayo
    Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 pm

First of all, i am the type of person that would ever summit a review for anything unless it was very important to share. Paris Micheals! Omfg! She is the most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life! She is a perfect 10 in nearly every category possible in terms of sexiness. I honestly have never seen a women so close to perfection as her, i already knew i was both honor/lucky to have a chance to party with a women that gorgeous.

Ill try to keep my experience at the BR as short and sweet as possible. Well, i am normally extremely calm and emotionless person that truly enjoys every aspect of the privilege of living. There is so many thing to do in life that it is nearly impossible to experience everything, that is why i always try to expose myself to best quality of experiences as i can in life. Paris Micheals provide me my most treasure memories in my 24 years of existing so far. She has the most sweet and warming personality, intelligent, jaw-dropping figure, and most importantly in excellent shape (I am willing to bet she could keep going for days if you could afford it haha)!

After chatting with her in emails for nearly a month, the dream of meeting her had me so excited all month! I found myself more frequently jogging, weight lifting, anything i could to keep my mind off of her because thinking of paris so much made time go by so slow. Well the day finally arrived, paris greeted me as soon as i arrived at the BR, I cant even began to tell you how difficult it was to maintain both my gentlemen and military bearing after seeing her! Her photo are hot, but she is much more hotter in person. The outfit she wore showed every curve of her perfect body.

I will not give full details of the encounter but i will say this. I got a glass of water from the bar, i put the glass of water on a dresser in her room. There was so much vibration in that room if you could read water waves from a glass, then you would know the whole story.

One of my next goal in life is to try and figure out what can top my experience with paris. I know its gonna be hard, i wish i could clone paris and have a two girl experience!

I also need to say again how beautiful paris is. Since i seen paris with my two eyes, after leaving the BR, leaving reno, leaving multiple airports, arrived in my state, i have yet to see anyone nearly as sexy as paris, this is a 100% true statement. If you want the best time of your life i suggest to anyone to spend some time in paradise with paris.

Paris Micheals
    By K-Rocker
    Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 am

I met Paris Micheals at the St. Patrick's Weekend bash in March. I found her to be beautiful and friendly. On a couple of later visits, I sat at the bar and had the pleasure of getting to know Paris well. She is a very interesting lady! She is intelligent and fun-loving with an interesting career outside of the Bunny Ranch. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of our conversations! She is very easy to talk to, and I feel very at ease with her. In addition, she has done a great job of responding to my private messages.

I finally made an appointment with her for my most recent visit. When we went to her room, we were able to reach an agreement quite easily.

Paris provides a fantastic experience! She definitely knows how to please her partner! I was thoroughly satisfied with my time with her. It was truly incredible!

Paging Nurse Paris...Paging Nurse Paris Micheals...STAT!
    By Torontoral
    Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:21 pm

For the past two years -- in fact, since my last party with a certain chocolate caramel delight -- I've been suffering some horrible symptoms. :(

Lord, have I been suffering: the shakes, the sweats, chills, a little fever, and terrible pains in my lips, heart, arms and loins... :oops:

Some of you may recognize them, but for the uninitiated, let me identify them for you: they're advance signs of severe Paris Micheals withdrawal. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can anyone really blame me for this affliction?

I mean, look at this extraordinary woman. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

She, in my humble opinion, is a classic beauty, like the Goddess Nefertiti, from top to bottom: long, curly brunette and auburn strands dangle over her silky shoulders; mesmerizing brownish-grey hazel eyes that are happy, inviting and alluring; perfectly aligned with a pristine and a luscious set of lips that are ideal for kissing. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

These are movie star, Top Model looks with all the classy and regal elegance that they imply, and that amazingly attractive face sits on top of a dreamy body that deserves to be continuously worshipped. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Her ample bosom is again, delightfully immaculate, her posterior is ripe for grabbing and her legs are second to none. Her piercings are incredible...she is my fantasy woman...and I'm fortunate enough to say that Paris has indeed allowed me to realize many of my deepest desirable dreams on a number of occasions.

This time around, the masochistic streak within prolonged my agony by a little. See, I attended the St. Pogus festivities and visited the Ranch for approximately five days, which means I saw Paris frequently in a wide variety of corsets, costumes and robes. :shock:

She was always happy, always smiling, always pleasant and lit up the room immediately whenever and wherever she entered it. :D

I couldn't take my eyes off her whenever she was around; and the energy she demonstrated in the wee hours of the early mornings was envious. She was like a little Energizer Bunny, working her Mojo to the point where it had a profound affect on everyone graced by her presence. :twisted: :twisted: [smilie=happy.gif]

I decided to torture myself further by inviting her to be my partner at the St. Pogus Co-Ed Lap Dance contest -- and anyone who witnessed the occasion was as dumbstruck and stupefied as I was by her stunning beauty and smoldering sexuality. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

She decided to recreate a scene in the Demi Moore film Striptease, where a cigar-stoking Demi apparently dressed up in a man's suit and then transformed herself into a seductive siren.

Let me say this about Paris: When she commits to something, she commits 100%. :eek:

I sat in my chair slack-jawed as this tempting tigress heated up the room by about 1000 degrees, stalking her prey (me, gulp) as she rolled, slinked, crawled, and choreographed the perfect seduction. I had trouble seeing straight, my vision blinded by Paris' beauty as she focused all her attention on lucky ol' me... :shock: :wink:

Yes, I was the weak link in the partnership, but Paris dazzled enough that she carried the program on her own... [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Fast forward to our party....

And I must admit, I had been curious from an earlier Ranch Report when Pir8 and Wench had been entertained by the lovely redhead Miss Laci Ann and the steady stream of guests included a nurse-uniform-clad Paris... :shock: :shock: :shock:

So imagine my delight when my striking, sweet Paris greeted me in her leather nurse's uniform. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I mean, a leather mini-skirted uniform revealing her generous cleavage, white stockings, black heels, a stethoscope and a nurse's cap...my eyes jumped out of their sockets and my jaw hit the floor...again... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Once we returned to my room, my personal Florence Naughtygale had no need to take my temperature, as I'm sure I was flushed from head to toe. She did insist that I remove my clothes in order to provide a more thorough physical, and turnabout being fair play, I was adamant that she do the same. :twisted:

We never did find an opportunity to use the stethoscope, but needless to say Nurse Paris Micheals provided excellent beside manner and the perfect remedy: some strenuous and passionate release to unlock those pheromones that were ailing me -- including having me conduct a mutually meticulous oral exam that I hope curled her toes more than once. 8)

At one point, she assumed a position of authority that rocked the bed so violently that I was afraid we were keeping patient Pogus awake in the next room with all that hammering. :shock: [smilie=hi ya!.gif] :shock: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Certainly my pulse increased dramatically and both my blood flow and adrenaline worked in harmony to improve my circulation. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The passion that Paris Micheals poured into our encounter was volcanic; her cinnamon kisses were eclectric, and by the time we were done I was so dazed I had an ear-to-ear grin on my face. [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Despite the thorough treatment prescribed and delivered by Miss Paris, the remedy was short-lived. :(

Some of the symptoms are back, so I'm afraid that further and future treatments will not only be necessary, only mandatory. :twisted:

And I think that it's going to have to be a longer session, perhaps an overnighter that involves Paris applying a number of remedies in her other(!) nurse's uniform. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

So if you happen to be suffering some of the same symptoms I've described, you must high-tail it to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and page Nurse Paris Micheals to receive her hands-on diagnosis...

Kidnapped by BMP (Brenna, Maya, and Paris)
    By Dgreen31979
    Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:14 am

While attending the wonderful and fun St. Pogus festivities, I was just chillin and relaxing late into the evening after such a fun night of games, ladies, and parties. As I was getting a drink at the bar, I was told by three beautiful bunnies that they were gonna kidnap me and take me to their room. The first thought that went through my mind was if I am gonna get kidnapped, no better way than to get kidnapped by BMP. Next thing I know I am being taken away from the bar area and placed in one of the bunnies' rooms.

Now after some fun teasing, the ladies hinted that they were gonna let me go. But in reality, they were just getting started in my captivity. Being held captive by Brenna, Maya, and Paris, OMG, how did i get to be so lucky. I will say I was treated very well during my time in captivity. They had their way with me during that time and I couldn't have been any happier. I was more than willing to stay as their captive as long as they wished. The first person that decided to pay off the ransom for my release, I would have had to hurt them for paying it. I was quite happy being their captive. But after they had their way with me, they decided to let me go, something about many people would get suspicious if I suddenly disappeared.

Brenna, Maya, and Paris, All I can truly say is........Will you kidnap me again? Think I am suffering from Stockholm Syndrome (condition where you bond with your captors). Ladies, thank you for such a great time so early that morning. Each of you are fabulous in your own rights, but the 3 of you put together, OMG, what a team. Thank you for treating me so well.

My Paradise With Paris
    By Torontoral
    Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:30 pm

I'm not much of a religious man, but anyone who would have been sitting next to me in my car as I drove back to my motel after my first two experiences with Paris Micheals would have heard me repeatedly utter the words "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

She was that exceptional!

Let me backtrack: I have had a lifelong fantasy to make love to a beautiful Black Angel, and when I saw Paris's mouth-watering photos in the BunnyBabes section of this site, I knew women don't get much more angelic than Miss Micheals.

I should also explain that I made a special 36-hour trip to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch because...well, you only live once -- and I decided to visit three dreamy Bunnies -- Paris, Laci Ann, and Anna Suvari -- before flying back to my sexually humdrum reality.

Since I arrived the night before my Friday afternoon appointment with Paris, which I set up through e-mail, I thought I would drop by the Moonlite and maybe indulge a fourth Bunny.

There was no need. The lineup only offered three choices - and one of them was my fantasy girl, Paris Micheals, looking stunningly spectacular in a black halter dress. You think the Bunnybabe pictures are amazing? Wait until you meet her in person.

Not only is Paris an anatomically perfect, drop-dead gorgeous Glamazon with a naturally sculpted splendor that is a photographer's dream (in fact, when God created woman, he clearly had Paris in mind), but her inner beauty, as I soon discovered, is just as classy.

After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I managed to stammer out my name and Paris took my hand and gave me a tour of the newly renovated Moonlite (complete with hot tub and trampoline!!!)

To be honest, I didn't notice much else, because I was too busy gazing at Paris' flawless figure. And I don't think I said too much either, because I was spellbound and tongue-tied.

I untied my tongue soon enough. We returned to her boudoir, where we had a pleasant conversation and got to know each other a little better. And it was then I made an instant decision: why not indulge in my fantasy twice?

After a brief negotiation, our intimacy began and all I can say is my taste of Heaven arrived early. The tenderness and passion Paris generously displayed was arousing and inspiring, and I worshipped her for the Goddess she is, my eyes, hands and lips feasting on her intoxicating loveliness.

Paris is the first woman I've been with who sported piercings in her private places, and it was a novel and exciting twist for me as I gently tugged on a ring here, or licked a ring there. She was delicious, captivating - and sent me into delerium over and over again.

For someone who has been imagining this fantasy his entire life...we're talking countless seconds, minutes, hours and days of wondering what this moment would be like...let's just say Paris exceeded my wildest dreams and beyond!

And that was just the first evening!

For our second encounter, Paris honoured my request and wore a crimson corset that had my eyes bulging out of their sockets as she displayed her mesmerizing and ample cleavage.

As she led me by the hand to her room, we indulged in another magically pleasurable session where we explored, lingered, caressed and kissed wherever our mutual desire took us. Just writing about this floods my memory with images and sentiments I will treasure for the rest of my life -- and Paris, I thank you for that

What's better than one session with Paris Micheals? Two sessions with Paris Micheals!

Future clients, if you have the means and are looking for someone who is sensuous and exotic, attentive and creative, I wholeheartedly endorse Paris Micheals.

You won't be disappointed.

She is perfection incarnate...and if I'm able, I will return to experience her garden of earthly delights sooner than later.

2. Re: Paris Michaels Collection of Reviews

great reviews

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Re: Paris Michaels Collection of Reviews (Updated 2-15)

Added a new review for Paris....

Check it out.

4. Re: Paris Michaels Collection of Reviews (Updated 2-15)

Thank you so much for the beautiful Words and comments from each of you gentlemen. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'm truly honored and It is my pleasure for sharing our Intimate but yet Personal Adventure together.

Words don't compare and are not enough to express my gratitude and how humble i am. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I apologize for not having even more reports but as I said in My FAQ " 68 and I owe you one". I'm finally breaking my horrible habit of not asking for a review of our time together. Please be patient wih me on the reviews and watch out for more Cumming Soon!!! Until We Meet Again Sweet Hard Dreams

5. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Added a new reviews for Paris.......including mine :mrgreen:

6. Texas girls are fun and Paris is DEF a TX girl!