The Golden Angel of Desire (a.k.a. Anna Suvari)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Skulls, Dec 2, 2009.

1. I recently had the honor and privilege of spending a wonderful Saturday evening with the enchanting Ms. Anna Suvari.

Back story:
    My journey began many months ago. Anna and I started out by exchanging pm's back and forth. I was impressed by how quickly she responded to my messages with honesty and sincerity. It was not something I had expected. She answered all of my questions and there were a ton of them. She never pressured me to make an appointment with her. Again, something I did not expect, but was pleasantly surprised by. She simply provided me with information. I started spending more time on the message boards to get a better "feel" for her and make sure she was the one I wanted to see. I figured this was going to be a once in a lifetime experience so, I had better damn well get it "right". I went from being a lurker to a poster. I read through all of her glowing reviews and thought. . . seriously all of this could not possibly be true of her. It must be a clever ploy or something. I certainly had my doubts, but the combination of her pictures, intelligence, and humor were hard for me to discount or resist. I decided to take a chance and make an appointment with Anna. We traded more pm's until we found a time and date that worked for both of us, and our appointment was set- there was nothing left to do but await the passage of time. The days seemed to crawl by like years. We fast forward to a clear cold Saturday night in November. The stars shining brightly in the dark Nevada sky...

I had never been to a brothel, nor spent any time with a courtesan before. I had no idea what to expect. In fact, it had been a very long time since I had had the pleasure of a woman's company. To say that I was nervous is a gross understatement. Terrified is a much closer word to what I was feeling that night. I had never been this nervous before. I stopped three separate times on the Bunny Ranch Road and pondered turning around. I recalled reading on the Bunny Boards how the bunnies were hurt by people that did not keep their appointments. I decided that I had to be honorable and at least keep my appointment to meet Anna. I made it to the parking lot and drove through slowly without stopping. I circled back and found a parking spot. I had arrived early but not as soon as originally planned. I sat there staring at the front doors, wondering what I had gotten myself into. I let the minutes tick away to the point that if I did not go in I would be late. I took a deep breath, gathered what courage I could manage, and dismounted my trusty steed of steel. I had brought a few surprises for Anna and I hide them away before heading to the gate. I read the sign there perhaps three times, looked to the night sky for an answer, took another deep breath and pushed the button. Nothing happened for what seemed like forever. . . then suddenly the gate 'buzzed' and a nice blond lady opened the front door motioning me forward.

She inquired if I had an appointment. I replied in the affirmative that I was here to see Lady Suvari. She turned and informed the Bunnies in the parlor that it was a false alarm. She allowed me entrance and motioned for me to proceed to the bar, which I did. I moved through the parlor and received a few strange looks from those Bunnies that were seated there. It is fair to say that I am a little. . . different.

The young lady behind the bar took my drink order and produced it to me quickly and pleasantly. I sat down and took a small drink of it. Before I had time to take a second drink Anna was there by my side, in all of her radiant beauty. It was a good thing that I was already seated or I would have fallen down. She greeted me warmly and commented that she liked my attire. I looked her over and was enchanted by her green eyes. Anna's outfit was perfectly sexy, and even in my favorite color, though I had not informed her of that before hand. She ordered a drink and pulled a stool close to me before sitting down. We had a quick toast to the evening ahead. We sat chatting for a good while. Anna is very warm and engaging. Before I knew it most of my nervousness had vanished. Anna has an impeccable sense of timing and seemed to sense I was ready for a tour, which ended in her comfortable bedroom. We chatted awhile longer before getting down to business. Anna was fair and generous with her time. We quickly came to an agreement and proceeded to the booking office to make the proper arrangements. In no time at all we had returned to Anna's bedroom.

The magic that happened, in her bed, that night shall remain a secret between us. I will tell you this. . . Anna is absolutely amazing! She was able to put together a great sexual experience for me- even though I knew not what it was that I wanted. Anna even allowed me a good deal of overtime enjoyment. I do not like the "EVIL" speaker people and could have done without them- nothing personal mind you. We spent a few minutes chatting before it became clear that it was past time to freshen up.

We headed out to the bar and acquired refreshments. Anna and I headed for the parlor and found a comfortable spot near the fireplace. We had a fantastic in depth conversation that will last me a lifetime. Anna spent good amount of time with me just talking. It soon became time for us to part ways, which was of great sadness. I could have spent a year there just sitting, talking, and staring into those beautiful green eyes. She hugged me thrice before we parted. They were the warmest, and most comforting hugs I have ever received. We looked into each others eyes one last time and said our good nights.

On the down side, I was not able to meet Mr. Hof, and I would have liked to. My visit with Anna was not nearly long enough for my liking, but she made the most out of the time we did have.

Anna Suvari is the perfect companion and lover. She is a very beautiful woman and pictures cannot capture just how beautiful she is in person. What sets Anna apart from all of the other beautiful woman out there is her inner beauty, which is infinite. She is a great conversationalist. She is articulate, intelligent, witty, and cleaver. She has a great sense of humor. She is warm, compassionate, caring, kind, gentle, and humble. Anna has a good and golden heart. She has a depth of character that is very rare in this world. Anna is very down to earth. She is a sexual goddess with a great deal of passion, and energy. She is beyond sexy. She is very attentive to her lovers needs and desires. She will go to great lengths to make sure you are satisfied. When you are with her, Anna is solely focused on you. It is like you are the only two people in the universe and there is nothing else. Anna makes you feel very blessed and special when you are with her. She is very understanding and patient. Not to mention, Anna is a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with. She has an amazing body that feels incredible. Anna is truly a woman that you must experience to understand her "effect" words on a page will not do. She is everything that her lovers say about her and a Hell of a lot more. Anna is the definition of a Lady. She is your lover, confidant, therapist, instructor, healer, muse, and friend. Anna is your best wet dream, ultimate fantasy woman, and the greatest lover you could ever want. Anna is an Angel upon this Earth- with a wonderful naughty side.

The Anna "effect" on me: Simple- Anna has changed my life!

Before Anna:
    I have been dead inside for longer than I can remember. I went through each day simply existing and waiting. I was once described as "the coldest person you will ever meet" and that was from someone who knew me my entire life. I was heartless.

After Anna:
    After spending time with Anna, I feel as if I am on fire- my blood is boiling and my heart beats strong. For the first time in my life I feel fracking ALIVE! With great compassion and kindness Anna found the pieces of my shattered heart, put them back together, and healed them whole. I found a comfort in her arms that I have never known. With exceptional understanding Anna has taught me that I can love and be loved. She has aided me in discovering my true self. She has given me the strength to lift a massive weight from my shoulders. She has inspired me! :D

Going to spend time with Anna was the BEST decision that I have ever made. I had the greatest time with her. It was an evening that I will never forget and will always cherish. I cannot wait to see her again and I am already planning my next trip to see her. I plan on spending time with her as often as I can. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Anna Suvari was the correct choice for me. [smilie=happy.gif]

I absolutely and highly recommend her for whatever sexual adventure that you wish to experience! It will be well worth it!
    That is my story, it is as honest as it gets folks. . . thank you for reading it.

****legal disclaimer**** results may very. :lol:

I KNOW ONLY ONE THING. . . If it were my last day on this planet and I had unlimited resources to go anywhere I wanted to, do anything that I could imagine, and be with any other person on this planet without exception. I would want to spend that time with Ms. Anna Suvari without a question or a shadow of doubt!

Now do yourself a favor, make an appointment, and go spend time with this extraordinary woman. Do it now without delay! I dare say that you will not regret it.

To you Lady Anna I will say only two words. . . THANK YOU! /blow a kiss [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

/bow
    Skulls

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Skulls. Reading your review was almost like reading about my own recent online experiences with Anna and I'm pretty sure I would be experiencing the same feeling of trepidation if I were on my way to meet her. It just confirms in my mind who my choice would be if I were to find my way to the ranch.

3. Skulls,

What makes you "different" in your eyes makes you exceptional in mine. I hope you know how great I think you are. Whenever the time is right, I look forward to having your company again. :)

Smooches,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I am so looking forward to meeting her. She sounds amazing.

5. Whenever you do, I'll be waiting with open arms. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. That really was a Great Review :wink:

And the part about (The Evil Speaker people )....(LOL)

7. I'm looking forward to writing our own script as well. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You are too sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. My wife is writing up our review of this enchantress but in the meantime I can say that Skulls, you nailed it bud. I feel like a new man and my wife feels like a new woman, you can imagine how good the sex is when a new man meets a new woman.. :mrgreen:

10. Can't wait, sweetie! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Wow great review Skulls!!!!

12. Great thread...I am planning on losing my V-card in June and would love for Anna to take it!!! :D

13. You can count on me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I try to ignore them. ;)

15. Speaking of new, happy New Year! I look forward to seeing you both again in March. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You are so patient and understanding. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. You're due, Dan! Get your cutie booty up here! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. We're all set! The waiting is the hardest part, so I hear. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I hope I'm able to survive the suspense! :lol:

20. Thanks, babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Enjoy the ride, sweetie. The suspense is very much part of it -- for me, too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I have to commend you again on this review, Skulls. Really enjoy reading it, especially the last few paragraphs.

23. Thank you Breastlvr. I am glad that folks are still reading and enjoying it! Anna is a very special Lady! 8)

24. You're pretty special yourself, sweet stuff! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Special, indeed. One of a kind, I'd say! :D

26. Aw ... you both make me melt! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'd better start licking you up before you get all sticky! :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Twist my arm, why don't you! ;)

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I might want you to twist like a pretzel, but I would never twist your arm. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. You want to eat me like a pretzel too? :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

No, not like a pretzel. More like an ice cream cone. :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. What flavor? ;)

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Strawberry and vanilla! But the texture is more important than the flavor. :wink: [smilie=happy.gif]

34. Actually, Anna has her own special taste, which is far better than any strawberry or vanilla- trust me on this! In fact, nothing in this universe is more sweet tasting or addictive than she is! :twisted: :D

I sure could go for a taste right now... yummy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I'm feeling especially delectable at the moment! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]