Anna Suvari....A life changing experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by calvin h, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Anna, what to say. As a man approaches a milestone birthday as I was, I needed to treat myself to something special and extraordinary. A "once in a lifetime experience" as it were. Yes, I've had plenty of pussy, most of it top drawer stuff, but never a "courtesan".

Anna, you were everything I hoped you'd be. You are a smokin' babe with a sweet frame and an awsome ride !!!!! You were so kind and gentle at first, helping to relieve my nervousness (NOTE: Boys, she took care of that !!!!) I like that cleanliness is such a priority for you. I like that you are kind, personable and absolutely a no pressure kind of girl. I felt like we had a "thing" going, it never felt like anything other than a genuine GF experience (without all the bullshit that comes with the real thing).

Anna, you know what my biggest problem is now? I need to see you again !!!!!! Fuck "once in a lifetime!!!" I need to experience that again, and again, and.....

Anna, thank you for the experience. Although our time together was fun and sexy, the lasting effect of the experience on me was even more so. Life isn't quite the same now. Somehow, it just got a little bit better because of you. I absolutely must have you again

Regards, Calvin Harpoon

PS - You are fantastic in bed. MUST HAVE MORE !!!!!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Just what I needed: to read another glowing review from a totally satisfied guest of Anna's. :? Makes the yearning even stronger. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Calvin! You are a fantastic person and an even better lover, and it was my privilege to have your company in November. If you absolutely must have me again (and again, and again), don't expect me to protest! ;) :twisted:

Anytime, sweetie.

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. LOL I agree, MUST HAVE MORE!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. When we finally do meet, the build-up will be intense! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I know! I think I will spontaneously combust upon contact! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Any time you're ready! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. It'll get plenty hot in my room, but not THAT hot! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

At least as hot as a volcano, because there will be a lot of eruptions ensuing! :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Yes she is fantastic in bed :mrgreen:

11. Got lava? :twisted:

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Not quite, but I do have something almost as hot and it will be flowing! :wink: :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I got lava Anna :mrgreen:

14. Wouldn't have it any other way? ;) :twisted:

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'm certain you would "milk" me completely dry. :wink: :twisted:

16. I believe Anna could "milk" anyone dry, most without even trying.

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I have heard she is insatiable. :wink: :D :twisted:

18. Shall we test this theory? :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I'll glady donate myself as a test subject! :p

20. Im ready now!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

21. Bring it on, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Is there something stronger than intense? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. You'll just have to find out! ;)

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

As will you! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Very much looking forward to it. :)

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

If you're very much looking forward to it, I can't find the words to describe how I feel about it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. This is a recurring theme in Anna's review..... life changing. She certainly was for me.

28. Leaving you speechless is precisely what I intend. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Even if I had the words, my mouth may be otherwise preoccupied. :twisted: :wink:

30. If I have it my way, certainly! ;) :twisted:

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

When we get together, there is no doubt you will have your way with me. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Yep. Down the hall and to the left. :twisted: :D

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

If those walls could talk ... :twisted: