Hot Tub 101 - As Taught By Miss Vavoom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pir8sWench, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Great review, Dreamr! We met the lovely Veronica on our trip, and we discovered an amazing thing about her. Poor Veronica suffers a rare allergy. She is allergic to underwear! OMG! That was our parlor joke our first night there. Veronica and Bailey kept us company in the parlor, and admired my zebra stilettos. We bonded over shoes and perfume! Veronica was so charming and gave me a lovely kiss...put her mark on my boob! Delicious shade of red!

2. Sweetie this the sweetest review..Thank you so much I can't wait for Hot Tub 102..LOL. I apologize for responding so late.. but as you know life happens everyday. I thoroughly enjoyed both you and your husband :wink: I hope your Holidays are as Beautiful as the two you..
    Always Willing
    Miss VV

3. Did someone say HOT TUB?!?! :)

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Great Review, Young Lady, this furthers my appreciation of how wonderful Ms. Vavoom is.

5. great review

6. How can I resist!!!! The patron and your clevage, I should have known I was in trouble.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

7. Yeah and your my bath mate so I would I don't mind sharing. :wink:

8. That's right oney

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=call me.gif]

9. lol...you are to funny girl [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]

10. it was a hot hot tub sciene..lo. What was more hot was you wearing that cute pink outfit I gave you.

11. Thank you

12. I miss pir8 and pirswench, I wonder if they are doing okay

Always Willing,

Veronica

13. I miss pir8te and the wench they were one of my favorites.

14. BUMP :D [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]