Bunny Ranch Rules?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by pir8at50, Nov 16, 2009.

1. That is all Wench and I did on our first night was have drinks and talk to the lovely women. ;) A lot of people do, in fact one gentleman that I talked to last week says it is better than any bar he has ever been in. The drinks are reasonably priced, their are plenty of beautiful women were their lingerie or costumes, and no body trying to start a fight.

2. Nothing wrong with that at all. I do recommend making it known that you will not be partying, however, since ladies have a time limit to talk to you individually if there's a chance you will.

3. Jump in with both feet like I did. Hopefully your Bunny will teach you well and make you feel at home. You may regret walking out without Fornication Under Carnal Knowledge ing.

4. It's totally fine to come in and chat with the ladies. Like Anna said, it's a good idea to tell everyone this.

Most guys who do leave without partying, end up kicking themselves for it. Just take it one step at a time. If you start to feel a little more comfortable, GO FOR IT! If you're still not feeling ready, that's okay too:)

Good luck! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I hope that you decide to come visit us at the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch so you can get to know the ladies. Then you can cum back for a second visit and have a party!!

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rosee

At the Love Ranch November 19th through December 3rd, December 12th through 21st
    Or Available by Appointment any time