Hey Dennis! Hey Rich! Hey Suzette!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Hallo Ya'll!

Question: What's hottier then the Georgia Asphalt?

Answer: A Southern Belle'!

So, a little about me! I'm a sweet Southern belle' with an equally naughty sex drive to match! ;) I want to explore all I can and expand my sensuality! I'm 23 years old, a slender 5'10" with long lovely legs, 34B breasts, beautiful green eyes to mezmerize... and a deep-south cute little bubble-butt to wrap up the package!
    Here are some pictures to sample some of what I have to offer *hehe*. Hope to see you at the ranch soon!!

Hugs & Kisses!!

-Missa Mandi

...............................................................................................................[​IMG] ................................................................................[​IMG] .............................................[​IMG]

2. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Sexy smokin hot hot hot!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

you're nothing short of ravishing. Very sexy and petite body you have... LOVE IT! Love your facial features! You look seductive and captivating with a heavy does of alluring mysterious sensuality. And the eyes are rather penetrating.

I hope to god Dennis snatches you up and quick!

Good luck doll, I'm rootin and hoping for ya! (me!) :p

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

-Huck

4. Mandi [smilie=hot over you.gif] you are abso-fucken-lutely adorable!!! I truly hope Dennis and Suzette snatch you up before someone else does. You will be an asset to their bevvy of beauties! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Hot pictures :shock:

Very Sexy

6. Looking Good Sexy... 8)

7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Need I say any more.......

8. Very hot! Best of luck! :)