My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani Rey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Feb 2, 2014.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

This is my Ranch report for the dates of 1/14/14 - 1/17/14. I decided to start off the new year by getting away to visit Carson City and the MBR. My plan this time around is to switch things up and try meeting other ladies at the ranch. I also 'winged' it this time by not making any appointments but had a few girls in mind with whom I wanted to party with.

1/14/14: After arriving from the airport, getting settled at the hotel, and eating dinner, I headed to the MBR. I headed straight to the bar upon arriving to grab a drink and take in the sights. There were a few girls hanging around the parlor but haven't seen anyone that I wanted to party with yet. A couple minutes later, a cute, slender blonde walked up to the bar next to the spot where I was seated. It was Six Shades! We chatted for a few min at the bar before going to her room for the customary negotiations and then back out to the office. After the official business was done, we proceeded to the fun stuff! After a little foreplay, I tried different positions with Six. We did so many positions in this party I couldn't remember them all! LOL! It was very easy to get Six in different positions because of her petite frame. She also flowed well with me and was willing to try different positions. My favorite position with Six was the standing position where I carried her while I f&*ked her. At the end of the party, I was worn out! Not a bad way to start things off at the ranches. :D

1/15/14: Day 2. I went for a jog 1st thing in the morning since I still wanted to keep up on my workouts for the week. I headed to the MBR in the afternoon to see Christina Anoinette, a very cute, curvy, petite blonde. She was one of the girls I briefly chatted with the day before and whom I wanted to party with too. Christina had an interesting story. I learned that she is in medical school and decided to work at the MBR to help her pay for school. After the usual pre party prep, we commenced our tryst! She started off my giving me a BJ until my manhood became excited. Christina then proceeded to do the cowgirl on me for a couple min. After she did some work on me, I wanted to return the favor and do her in the missionary position. The thing I really enjoyed from my party with Christina was her nice D cup breasts, which were very nice to watch and hold! LOL! After my party with Christina, I headed back to the bar and hung out for a while. While at the bar, I chatted with Amy Page. She was another lady I was interested in partying with. I shared my interest with Amy and made a plan to meet tomorrow night.

1/16/14: After spending the day hanging out and chilling, I headed back to the ranch. I got there a few hrs early and happened to walk into the last part of Tea Party meeting. I almost tripped over some furniture while trying to discretely head over to the bar while the meeting was still in session! After a bit of a wait, Amy came out to greet me. We hung out at the bar for a while and then went to the kitchen so Amy could grab a bite to eat. After Amy was all settled, we did the pre party business and then got down to 'business'! I can only describe my party with Amy Page with one word: HOT. She was a cute, petite, redhead who is a very sensual lover. We had some hot, sweaty sex in multiple positions. She also gave me a back massage in the end. I want to share a humorous moment I had with Amy after the party. As Amy walked me back out to the parlor, she tried to kiss me but forgot she had a lollipop in her mouth! We hung out for a couple more min at the bar until Amy had to go since she need to sleep. I think she might have gotten worn out from our party! LOL!

After singing a few karaoke songs, I decided to get in one last party before leaving. I kinda had a thing for Leilani Rey so I chatted with her for a bit. She was this tall, slender redhead. We went to her room after finalizing our negotiations. She was a very fun party and had sex in a variety of positions. I learned that she was also a professional writer and maintained a blog called The Legal Hooker. This concludes my Ranch Report for this trip. I hope to return again some day to the ranches. Thanks again ladies for good times! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

I won't forget that position baby! had a lot of fun with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

I really enjoyed it too! Thank you for fun times! Go hawks! :D

Cicero

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a time you had! You even sang at karaoke!!!!!!

5. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Yep, singing the Sugar hill gang song was fun.

6. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

Christina is so fucking sexy

7. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

Had a great time~ sorry about the lolipop! haha

8. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

So many pretty & sexy girls! [smilie=hot over you.gif] xoxox

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Very nice, I've partied with all of the ladies you've mentioned (multiple times too!). Great ladies all of them!

10. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

I can't wAit to see christina again

11. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

Thank you !

13. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

I like when Christina is on top but the best is taking her from behind :twisted:

14. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

Christina and Six definitely sound like the highlights

15. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

definatly

16. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

A party with Christina will be the highlight of your trip to the ranch

17. Re: My Parties with Six, Christina A, Amy Page and Leilani R

Who doesn't want to party with this hot curvy blonde?