MY LITTLE BUTTERCUP - AMY PAGE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Jan 13, 2014.

1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Where can I start. It's always difficult. I've spent time with Amy several times now, and it just keeps getting better. This visit things were no different. I am torn between saying "too much" and saying "not enough". It had been awhile since we were able to make our schedules match up, so visiting her was way overdue. Let me describe Amy. She is a pint sized dynamo with just the right combination of slow sensuality and energizing stimulation. She's one of the few girls I know that I consider to be both cute and beautiful at the same time. She's a bit of a nerd, which she fully admits. She's smart. I'd call her definitely technology savvy. She just has so many fine attributes.

Our date was a combination dinner date/overnight date. It began with a chance to give back to her a little bit. She's always so nice to me. I had some flowers delivered to the ranch, and also found a fitting gift for her. Amy is a special girl, and deserves to be treated that way!! Our dinner date started with the limo to Duke's Steak House, which is always a fine dine, especially in such lovely company. AMY, you looked so radiant!! I was certain that I had died and gone to heaven. Dinner was excellent. Our ride back was simply a dream. The privacy that the limo affords is amazing, and such a lovely environment. I was ready for anything by the time we arrived back at the ranch.

The rest of the night was just so special. I had use of one of the suites, so had taken time to stock a few things like grapes and cheese. We had a couple of movies to watch, and some nice music. But, most of all, WE HAD EACH OTHER during that time. I really can't elaborate much. I can tell you, however, that it was a wild and crazy time. We fed each other both emotionally and physically. Besides a fantastic sexual time allowing us both to reach a level of satisfaction that is incomprehensible, she is such a cuddle bug. I truly enjoyed that part of our all night party.

I'm going out on a limb here, because I'm usually a little bit hush hush about certain things, but here goes.
    I was really proud to spend time with Amy. She is ABSOLUTELY as good as it gets, and I now consider her to be MY FAVORITE MOST SPECIAL BUNNY - EVER!! I plan to spend as much time with her as possible because I've always been "thoroughly impressed" by her.

THANK YOU AMY
    THE ONLY GIRL THAT CAN TRULY LEAVE ME SPEECHLESS!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review! Amy is quite the package!,

3. Wow! Thank you for such a beautiful little snapshot of the amazing time we had together. It is truly my pleasure to be lucky to spend time with a gentleman that knows how to treat a woman and make her feel special and so excited to be with a man like you.

You made me the happiest bunny and you satisfied me on every level of passion and pleasure. You also gave me wonderful memories and I think of you and miss you. I can hardly wait to be with you again. I wish the night and our time together would never end. I could spend my days and nights in your arms and feel safe and loved.

Come back for me soon lover! I don't want our party to ever end.

Amy

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

4. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    You know I will Amy!!! You're simply amazing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. very cute review:)

6. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

What a nice testimonial in response from a Bunny. Well done!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] 8)

7. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] CalGuy, I was certainly and pleasantly surprised with her response. Amy is such an easy person to spend time with, and it's always gratifying when a bunny feels the same kind of connection. She's special, of course. So special, we've got plans really soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

She'll be back at the ranch on March 21st. Anybody wanting a "guaranteed" fantastic time should make arrangements now, before they lose their spot in line!!!

8. I really enjoyed reading this. I am an Amy Page fan although I haven't met her yet.