Veronica Vavoom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2009.

1. --------------------Veronica Vavoom

On my Monday trip to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, I rang the Buzzer once to get a line up, and after looking at all the wonderful Ladies I chose Veronica! I wanted everybody to see that She was My choice! I have a theory that the girls get a certain Pride when getting picked out of all the ladies standing in the Line- up! Veronica knew in advance that I was coming in to see her, but I wanted to give Her that special acknowledgement!

After the full tour, We negotiated for the party of my choice. This was her first time to use the Shower Bed, in the Wet room! After 15 minutes, of getting every part of me clean, we went back to her room and Partied for another Hour!
    Whatever you ask for, she will oblige, But she always comes up with a twist of her own at the end! Veronica likes to tease every part of your body with her Tongue. After trying every position I could think of, I discovered that she was best at Schoolgirl, and she does all the Work. You just let her ride you Hard, while you Enjoy the Climax!
    ------------------She is so Good at the Girlfriend Experience! (GFE) .
    Veronica is OK with taking pictures, and I wanted that great Tribal Tattoo exposed in most of them.
    When the Party was over, we cleaned up, She put on a different Cute Outfit and we just sat and chatted in the parlor for another hour!

As I write this Report, one week after it happened, I'm getting hard again,
    and wanting to drive back to Carson City to party with her Again!
    Charlie

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nice Go Charlie whoo hoo Veronica is a fun lady

3. Thank you Charlie for one of the best RLRR I have ever gotten. I am so glad you had fun and want you to know that I did too! The shower bed, the pictures and the Schoolgirl were just what I needed! And you were the PERFECT gentleman and very attentive to me. I love the photos you took (but that special one is for our eyes only lol) and maybe someday you can take a whole bunch of me for my collection as they came out so well.

And 1 week after I am still getting wet after reading about it!

Thank you again Charlie, I cannot wait to see you again!

Always willing,
    Veronica

4. veronica my honey bear is fantastic a treat u don't want to miss jbj2003 [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]