Jessica Marie is the bunny 4 me!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by McLovin4JM, Aug 3, 2009.

1. First I have to say Im not the type of guy to post to message boards. This may be the first one I've ever done come to think of it lol... but I had to take a moment & share with everyone what I was lucky enough to find out over this past Thursday & Friday. Jessica Marie is simply breathtaking in every way possible.

I've been to the ranch before and have never been disappointed. All the girls i've met have been great company and beautiful. But JM... Good God she has it all. Her body will make a man melt & her personality will keep you with her so you never want to leave. I was lucky enough to spend 2 days with her during her birthday & seriously I felt like I was the one who walked away with the gift.. cause any guy who meets up with her is going to realize what a treasure that girl is.

Jessica from the first meeting on Thursday to the outdate on Friday... from the affection in the restaurant to the lust in the bedroom... every second with you was electric as poroven by the power outages we were causing lol. To meet you and spend time with you was unforgetable. You gave me the kind of experience I'd always hoped for at the ranch but never quite reached. So from this point forward JM's my bunny.

And she makes a mean mirmosa on top of all that! ... Jessica Marie RULES!!!

Rodney

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great review Mclovin I'm glad you had a great time with the Lovely Jessica Marie. Sigh what else can we say about jessica Brains, beauty, a great sense of humor, Passion. i too have partied with Jessica and still haven't forgotten it either.

3. Thank you so much for allowing me to spend time with you . I love going on outdates . And yes it was a little strange how everywhere we went the power was going out ! But we made are own electricty for sure both days. It was wonderful . I look forward to to another date with you

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

Kisses

JM