The Queen Of Lean

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Aug 2, 2009.

1. It was simply part of a very short stay in Carson City. I had decided to make tentative plans to fly my plane to Carson City and maybe spend time with a gal or two. I had been following Brooklyn Star through the ranch reports and contacted her about a possible visit. Then when I could see that I might really be able to make time for this, I made an appointment. Somehow she seemed a bit special and different from the other gals I'd been with.

My appointment was for an early Thursday afternoon, but I arrived a day early at the ranch in the afternoon to socialize, and had hoped to meet up with Brooklyn before our party. I was fortunate and she met me in the lounge. I thought I was prepared, but I was totally wrong. She was, of course, much more beautiful than her pictures(which were also beautiful) which is always wonderful. So we took some time to get to know each other a bit better.

Surprise is always present at the ranch, and this day was no different. Dennis was hungry, and wanted to go to dinner. I was asked to join him, along with Brooklyn and Jessica Marie. WOW. Another dinner date with "The Man" and TWO Lovely Young Ladies!!! Dinner was wonderful. Great Food, Great Ride(new stretch limo), and most of all Great Company. The girls were both stunning.
    Brooklyn was so "slinky" and Jessica wore a bright dress, which was pleasantly short to show her gorgeous legs. That night could have gone on forever, but soon we were whisked back to the ranch in the magic carpet. I spent some time with Brooklyn, and was tempted to stay, but my appointment with her was for the next day, and I had already promised friends I would visit, so, a goodnight kiss was in order. I would anticipate my Thursday visit all night long!!

Now let me tell you what my perceptions were of Brooklyn. First of all, she has such a beautiful face. As far as her body goes, if there is such a thing as perfect, THAT is how she should be described. She hasn't an ounce of fat on her. BUT, she is not a skinny anorexic. She is lightly muscled and so damn smooth. I don't believe I've ever met anyone quite like her. She's like a great airplane, strong, yet light. Quite frankly, if I was looking for some flaw in her body, I would have been extremely disappointed, because I certainly didn't see "anything" that was less than perfect in my own mind.

Our appointment was to me like magic. Brooklyn is very good at making one feel comfortable with her. I felt we'd known each other for awhile already. We had a bit of champagne, spent time in the jacuzzi tub, and then got down to serious things. All I can say is Oh My God, what did I do that was so good as to deserve to be rewarded like this??? She is so tender yet energetic. I believe that I picked her up and kind of lofted her into the bed, which got a giggle. Of course, she is light, so that was so easy. The rest I cannot tell you about, except to say that this girl is HOT, and to be with her will be unlike any experience you are likely to have. There is so much more I could say, but will not.
    If you want to know what Brooklyn is like, you'll simply have to spend time with her yourself!!!
    But, like I said, she does to me represent "perfection" so be warned. She is "The Queen of Lean" and this can make on feel intimidated. IF she didn't have such a WONDERFUL personality, it might be a problem. Oh, and ontop of this all, she also has such a sexy voice!!!

Well, that does it for now!! THANK YOU BROOKLYN for spending time with this old guy. You've made me very happy!

Jim(Fly Boy)

2. Brooklyn Star = The Queen of Lean: I LIKE IT!

How many more positive reviews are going to pop up for her before next Tuesday?

The Admiral

3. Hi Admiral,
    It's likely there will be a few!!! She certainly is something special. Why did you ask? Do you have an appointment with her on Tuesday?? If so, all I can say is ENJOY!! Like others have said, "She's a keeper."
    Jim

4. Firstflight, I commend you on your willpower - seeing Brooklyn the day before your appoinment and not falling to the temptation of partying with her a day ahead of time. I am not sure I woud have been that strong - I would have had an extra party! She is so irresistable! Admiral, it sounds like relief is in sight and it will be well worth the wait!

5. Hey Longhorn,
    I need to clear something up so I don't seem like a hero. It was very difficult not to succumb to Brooklyn and party that same evening. But, I had promised others that I would stop by for a visit.
    I am a man of my word, and don't with to disappoint my friends. So, I simply had to pass on that opportunity. I had others waiting for me, and, believe me, I was late for that engagement. Dinner with Dennis was a surprise, and the "other's" do understand, but I still felt compelled to show up for that visit with the others.

So, actually, it was, quite frankly, ONE OF THE TOUGHEST THINGS TO DO!!! GEEZ, I could almost feel my balls shriveling up!! haha.

Jim(Fly Boy)

6. Thanks Sweetheart,
    Certainly hope I didn't disappoint you by passing on your efforts that first evening. Believe me, it was very difficult for me. I'm sure that chemistry will simply grow before my next visit. You're so easy to love!!
    Kisses
    Jim(Fly Boy)

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Brooklyn can definitly take us into the clouds can't she

8. 0_o PLEASE do not hurt yourself before tomorrow, dear. I would not like to drive up to the Ranch only to find out that they took you to the hospital for bashing your head in.

The (eagerly awaiting tomorrow) Admiral