Katie Taylor

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2009.

1. After teasing and Flirting in the Chat Room for over 4 months, We finally got to meet when I made my trip to Carson City for the CWMC Awards Banquet.

I knew in advance that Katie had Tattoos! But when I saw her for the first time, KATIE HAS TATTOOS! I knew for sure, that we would have a good time together!
    We set up an appointment for 9:00AM. She was waiting for me and we disappeared into her Room for negotiations. I offered my starting amount, AND she accepted!

While Katie took care of business in the Office, I showered!

Katie pointed Me to her First Tattoo, and that's where I started Kissing! My intentions were to give each one the attention that each disserved.
    My good intentions disappeared very Quickly! Katie is a very Oral Lover! and also likes a Lover who also likes DATY ! ( In My case it was Breakfast) .

I wanted her to have Fun during our time together, and she wanted Me to have fun during my time in Carson City.
    OK, this was going to be a fun party! After 20 minutes, I had received everything and all that I had paid for!!!
    Katie told me, No re-negotiations were needed, we still had over an Hour to figure out something to do!
    Need I say? I had the time of my life! Let me just say this! "Katie gives Great GFE"

Gentlemen, Do not Miss this Young Lady while She's at the Love Ranch! Bring Chocolates
    and, You will have such a Great time, that you will want to write a report like this
    to have it recorded in the history books!

At my age, I have never had any Tattoos. Today, I had Hundreds of Tattoos All over my body, with pictures to prove it! ___Charlie

2. Re: Katie Taylor - July 20th

Oh Charlie, thank you so much!
    Anytime you want more tattoos on your body just stop by carson city. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'll try to keep it painless ;)

3. Katie! I Just Learned that you were going back to School on the 19th. :mrgreen:
    I hope that your Last Week at TLR be the Best One Ever!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 8) Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]

Gentlemen, Don't let her get away, before YOU get to Party with Her!

4. Lovely report Charlie, I especially like the part about breakfast! :twisted:

[​IMG]

I have gotten to know katie since my early days here in the chat and on forums and she's an absolute sweety. While I wasn't able to procure myself some tasty katie vittles while I was out, I certainly do hope to during my next trip :)

-Huck

P.S. looking forward to those legendary oral administrations as well ;)

5. Don't worry Huck, you can sleep in. We can make it brunch.

6. Charlie, I love your review. Katie is wonderful. I am glad you got to know her better. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]