Dear Brooklyn Star,

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by luckylady425, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Dear Brooklyn,

My husband and I met you a few weeks ago. I just wanted to tell you that the experience changed our lives.

We arrived at the Ranch on a whim. We thought that we would take a few pictures and be on our way. I knew that having a party at the Ranch was on my husband’s “bucket list”. So I encouraged him to go inside and see if it was something that he would feel comfortable doing. He came back outside and said that he found a girl that he would like to have a party with. He invited me to join him in the party or wait for him inside. I wasn’t ready for a party but agreed to wait inside. We walked through the doors not understanding how our lives would change.

I found a place at the bar and ordered a drink. My husband brought you over to introduce us. I was intimidated by your beauty but within moments I was put at ease with your warmth and compassion. As the two of you turned to leave, I overheard you say to him, “She must love you very much.” That phrase touched my heart. I knew that you got it. I did and do love him.

After the party, both of you came out to check on me. My husband looked 20 years younger. We chatted for a few minutes and then it was time for us to be on our way. You hugged us and wished us well.

My husband is a gentleman and doesn’t kiss and tell, so I don’t know the details of his party with you nor do I care. What I do know is that when he returned to me, he was the guy that I had fallen in love with 30 years ago. We opened up a line of communication and have been on a second honeymoon every since.

So dear Brooklyn, I’m sending you a thank you note. Thank you for being a part of our lives. I don’t know how we were so lucky to find you but I am grateful we did.

Sincerely,

Lucky Lady

2. wow. I must say... what an excellent and romantically sweet endorsement. I actually kind of welled up towards the end there. But I'm not surprised... she is exactly what you described.

In a word. Priceless.

Glad your husband had such an amazing time and you are still reaping the benefits :).

-Huck

3. Thanks guys for understanding my story. I knew it was going to sound kinda mushy but I had to tell it from my point of view. I agree with you Huck, Brooklyn is priceless. Thank you Zoo for sharing your story with me. It sounds a lot like what happened to my husband.
    Take care,
    Lucky

4. Great review! I am glad Brooklyn was able to help you out.

5. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Its the most sweetest thing I have heard ever. -- I am going to make my wife read this too.

Sweet Thoughts Ladyluck .

6. Awwww what a touching review!! From an amazing wife!