Another early Christmas and record 7th party with Kimber Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Dec 14, 2013.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

For the 2nd year in a row, Kimber and I have celebrated an early Christmas together and things keep getting better and better.....and this time it broke my personal record with our 7th party together....and there are no signs if us slowing down :D

Everything started with her being my date to Madam Suzette's birthday party for the 2nd year in a row. After amazing time hanging and visiting with mutual friends, she came out in the hot outfit I got her for Christmas which only got us more ready for our record party 2 nights later.

While I'll keep the details between us, after opening my present we engaged in our most intimate and mind-blowing party yet. Going our longest time between parties(6 1/2 months) made this even more special after such a long wait.

Kimber is truly an amazing lady and can't wait to add on to our record even more in the months to come. Thanks Kimber for making it another early Christmas to remember!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Re: Another early Christmas and record 7th party with Kimber

Nice Hoorah Raz and Kimber

3. Re: Another early Christmas and record 7th party with Kimber

awww! I had such an amazing time with you, handsome! each party that we have only gets better and better. I Cant wait till we are together again because I know its going to be special like always. Thank you for my christmas present btw <3 I love every present from you. You know me and my likings to the T!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Can wait to add to our record again in April. :)

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. Re: Another early Christmas and record 7th party with Kimber

Yeah for kimber

6. Re: Another early Christmas and record 7th party with Kimber

i can't wait for April either. Its going to be such a great time!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. Re: Another early Christmas and record 7th party with Kimber

I still need to party with both of You :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. raz42071
    Chat with Me

About 7 more weeks babe!!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. raz42071
    Chat with Me

You went there!!! lol. You are too sweet Cherry!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]