Kimber Rae - Texan with the goods! With Six too?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Dec 13, 2013.

1. I have partied with the sexy Kimber Rae three times and is high time for me to praise this bunny. She is young, hot, beautiful with perky breasts and a very cute butt. Her techniques are out of this word and most important, she has the patience to deal with high maintenance customers - a quality I seldom see in ladies younger than 25. (Disclaimer: I am not a high maintenance customer by any means).

Watch out for her sexy photos on this website soon...also she will be posting on this message board soon!

I highly recommend this lady to my fellow hobbyists!! (DM me if you want details, I am on other sites also with the same handler).

By the way, she will be a good match with Six if one were to have a two girl party!! That's what I shall do next... can't wait!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice Felix Kimber Rae is beautiful I had a brief chat with her and she's on my radar! Was great meeting you!

3. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

Oh you just put that idea in my head Felix, now you have to make this 2girl happen so we can rock your world :D

4. On second thoughts - Six is the kind of girl that I would rather spend time with alone in the bedroom. Gentlemen, if you party with Six, she should have your 100% attention.

Each bunny offer a different experience...and they are taste different :wink:

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I have to agree Felix, Six is too good to share!!!

6. Kimber, Six, Kendra, Holly, Caressa, Willow, Sybil.... too many girls to party with...love them all!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I AGREE! LOVE THEM TOO!!!!

8. I hope to see updated photos of Kimber Rae and Houston Star on this site soon!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Texas girls are special!!!

10. Kimber was the first girl I met when I came to the ranch. She is young and full of a lot of spunk. Besides being beautiful. Her personality is happy go lucky.

11. Love you too!

12. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Finally got to be with Kimber I agree with you Felix she's a live one!

13. Docrocker had fun with Kimber!! Yeah!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

We love you too Felix!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. i really do need to update... Kimber and barbie girl is my dream team.... hehe

16. awwww felix! thanks for all the love! i miss you. where have you been? come back soon!!!! XOXO

17. thank you Houston for uploading a nice selfie photo!Very pretty! I shall come back to the BR and LRN next month! Miss all the bunnies and Mommie!