Christina Antoinette - like fine wine!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I had another wonderful session with the beautiful Christina Antoinette. She is a beautiful lady with a friendly smile, natural milky white breast and a bubble butt!

We showered together and had a romantic make out session. Like sipping fine wine, a session with this top bunny needs to be slow with lots of kissing and caressing. She is hot, sexy, romantic and very patient all at the same time. Gentlemen, this bunny is indeed like fine wine!

I need to see her again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you Christina for a wonderful session!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. She is so sweet and tasty!! :D :D [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review Felix! I don't drink wine and this kind of makes me want a taste!

4. I may need a taste also!

5. Rumor has it I'm delicious!!!

6. Christina is delicious, like nectar..... :mrgreen: [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. I want to taste that nectar

8. Docrocker, time to take your first taste of fine wine :mrgreen:

9. Where is this fine bunny??? [smilie=be mine!.gif] :mrgreen:

10. She is sweet

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

12. I love willows booty meoow

13. Miss you Felix!

14. She's a hot lady

15. Expensive wine

16. Expensive wine

17. I can't wait to fly out to see you

18. ALThallpass. Don't plan on sleeping the night before. I didn't. She's too hard to get out of your mind!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. She's delicous in every way

20. This is no 'rumor'. This is a 'chisel into a stone tablet' fact. You ARE delicious. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. she is so fine

22. I was hooked after my first taste of Christina. I'll always be back for more. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Christina is still my favorite wine [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You should try her too!! Delicious and rich in aroma [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Felix when will you be back to see me
    Xo

25. Like fine wine