Leilani Rey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MrLynn, Nov 29, 2013.

1. This is my first time (regrettably) posting in this section.. I have been very negligent in commenting on the wonderful times I have had at the Bunny Ranch. I come with hat in hand for all the ladies that I should have been posting on.. forgive me ladies. Shall I name name's??? Best to get to what I came here for and post on my visit last night with Leilani Rey.
    First I have to say that Leilani is such a wonderful personality, easily adapts to client's in a very congenial manner. I especially like her choice of clothing very 40's 50's, it suits her so well and being from that era its a pleasure to see. I have spent many night there talking with her, getting to know her (as well with the other girls), which is a real treat. Once the painless negotiation were complete we settled in for one hell of a time. Beings I am partial to natural (no boob jobs please) ladies she fit the bill perfectly. Oh yeah, nipples pierced which is not in the least a problem, they are small studs. Once she had her smart 40' style dress and other sundries off I was treated to a wonderful sight and time. This is one lady you want to take your time with and enjoy... I really don't know how far I should go with any other information but to say I am so glad I had the opportunity to enjoy her companionship. Do yourselves a big favor and schedule an appointment with her, guarantee you will not regret it.
    If I may be allowed, in the near future I will comment on the many other ladies I have enjoyed. Hopefully, my writing will improve and be more informative.. maybe.. hey, don't need to tell all the details of our parties just let everyone know, especially the girls that I am always thinking of them and the great times I had and plan on having again.
    It might be a better idea to just list all the girls in one message to acknowledge and thank them for my memories.. what do you think?? It may be a little too much to go into a lot of details.. so, maybe just a name and short comment and then in the future be a little more specific NO YES??????

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Leilani is a great lady, I always have fun around her.

I usually post a list of all the ladies I've partied with on other boards, though on this board, I usually post reviews just like you did above. Ultimately it is your own choice of how much you want to reveal.

3. aww, you two are awesome! Thanks for the love!