The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEAT!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by SkylarBabe, Nov 28, 2013.

?

Should Skylar Become a BunnyBabe?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey! My name is Skylar and I think I would be a great addition the the Bunny Ranch family! I am 20 years old and I think it is the perfect time in my life for this transition :) I have been watching Cathouse since I've been able to use HBO on demand and I just finished the Working Girls serious on Cinemax, so I know all of the ins and outs of the bunny ranch (and the bunnies)! I don't know if this is a long shot but I wanted to see what you guys that are on the boards think and if you would book a party with me based on my pictures! I am very sexually adventurous and a pleasure to be around so I really think I would make an amazing bunnybabe :) I believe I have all of the qualities needed to be a successful working girl at the MLBR and would love to join the family!!! Dennis and Madam Suzette, you guys are amazing and I would love the chance to work with you! :lol:

I am 5'4", 125lbs, size 32DD with a dress size around 2 and have attached a few pictures! I would love to hear what everyone thinks and if you feel I would fit in here! Thank you!

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] Well, you certainly have my vote!!! Best wishes for success! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

<3 <3 <3 My Vote is with you too Babes <3 <3 <3 ..

<3 <3 <3You look like such a lovely Doll. <3 <3 <3

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

Definitely! You'd fit in just fine, plus you are just damn sexy too I may add! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

You'd be a GREAT addition to the ranches!! :)

Definitely click on the "Be a Bunny NOW!" icon atop the page and also e-mail Dennis and Suzette with your information. And you should also consult this thread; it'll tell you everything you need to know: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634</a>

Good luck!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes, based on pics.

7. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

Absolutely GORGEOUS you would do fantastic!!

8. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

WOW
    Sexy lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

You are beautiful! Have you applied yet and email Madam Suzette?
    Keep us posted on everything and I hope to see you here soon. It is great to be a Bunny Babe!

XoXo

10. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

Yes I have! I just don't have enough money for a flight yet :( They are so expensive these days! But thank you for the compliments everyone.. And you CeCe! :)

11. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

it would be a crime if you DIDNT join the bunny ranch.holeey gaaawd girl.you have my vote and then some! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

Thank you! I will definitely be coming it is just a matter of when! I can't wait to meet everyone.. I have the BIGGEST girl crush on BARBIE GIRL! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] What a beauty you are!!! I can't wait to meet you!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

:shock: You are a very sexy lady and should do very well there! :D And yes, Barbie has that effect on people! :wink:

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Ok I only voted yes because there wasn't a HELL YEAH Option Best of luck and please Keep us informed

16. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

I'll be at the Bunny Ranch tomorrow, Christmas Day!

17. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

give my best to santa as he drops you down the chiminey skylarbabe.merry effin Christmas to all!

18. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

And what a delightful present and pleasant surprise Santa and all the angels gave us on Christmas day. Thank you for joining the team. I love you precious sweetheart!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Re: The PERFECT Addition to the Bunny Ranch! SEXY, FRESH MEA

[​IMG]

And wallah, you are here & we love you so much!! You are so cool!!