Unpredictable Ally James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Ally always was able to get my attention when I was in the parlor. Even while I was snuggled up to another lady I would sneak my hand around the lady I was with and slide it under Ally's leg..usually scaring the hell out of her, she never saw it coming :lol:

I'm always attracted to ladies that smile quickly and are easy to laugh. Ally has a "full of life" energy to her that is contagious to all around her. It's just fun to be around Ally and the parlor is full of a little more energy when she 's in there. She doesn't stay sitting down very long and you might just catch her (and Cherry) skateboarding through the parlor...I personally never saw them doing that though :roll:

I knew eventually I was going to have to drag her sexy ass back to her room. I just needed to find an opportunity. I can't kick out three or four parties a day like I could when I was 20.. so I have to plan my time (and recovery) accordingly.

Ally and Cherry are usually joined at the hip anyway (team trouble)..but on this particular day they happened to be messing around with some "restraint devices" and SOMEHOW hopelessly locked themselves together.... :lol: Classic!! It just so happens, they were very dependent on me for their release :shock: .. damn the luck!! Of course, I immediately recognized a hell of a negotiation advantage. So, I took the opportunity to secure a party agreement from each of them before they were..hmmm released :wink:

Long story short..I set up a time to see Ally the next day..

Ally rocks a tiny weeny bikini and was waiting for me like a good little lover when I showed up.

I have to say here that I will occasionally have an "off" day but that will never stop me from making the effort and playing as hard as I can.

Ally is incredible fun and she just won't give up until she makes it happen. What a friggin trooper!!

There's gonna be a rematch in the future, but Ally gained a lot of respect from me after that.

Ally is one of the great ladies of the house that I immediately have to grab and bear hug when I see her...she's a special lady and I absolutely love seeing her when I walk in that door.

Hugs Ally [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. It's always a nice surprise seeing you!! We always have so much fun, hopefully I get to see on your next trip also. Thanks for the great review, sexy! ;) xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Eventually Cherry & I are going to get you for a two girl!! :twisted: xoxoxox

4. Uh Oh!! :shock: .. I don't know..I'm scared I wouldn't have enough ammunition for both of you. But you two together would be a lot of fun for sure. Who knows..could happen :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Ally is so much fun to party with!

6. Thank you so much pretty girl!!! :) xoxoxox [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. GREAT REVIEW DD! SHE IS VERY FUN TO BE AROUND.

8. Yeah, our parties together are pretty wild! xoxox

9. As are you, Shelby!!! ;) xoxoxox

10. Thanks Houston!!! xoxoxox

11. You need to face your fears!!! :shock: hehe ;) :) xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Ally James is the best!

13. Thank you Shelby!! :) xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Can't wait to see you again! xoxox