Little Hot Stuff Cherry Bang

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Cherry has been an all time favorite of mine since she first showed that cute little spinner body of hers at the Love Ranch north. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I've lost count of how many times we have partied! I have posted a couple of reviews on her in the past but I think it's time for a new updated one.

Each party seems to get better and better with Cherry and new "experiments" keep getting suggested that makes the parties even more fun. She's just kinky enough to keep you on the edge and I love her mischievous smile and the way her eyes get big when an idea hits her. She has some of the cutest facial expressions I have ever seen and I don't think I have ever been with her when I didn't bust out laughing at something she did. I have to say that she absolutely defines "cute".

Cherry is quality time, no other way to put it.

I'm a big fan of getting groped in the parlor and Cherry knows just what button to push. There's not very many ladies that can get me going like she can. Those little hands of hers can slip into anywhere! :roll: Sometimes they get caught in places...not that there's a problem with that :lol: as a matter of fact.. last July she ended up with a pair of my underwear... :shock: That was the first time I ever left the ranch commando! There's a picture somewhere of her wearing them I think...too cute! I'm now convinced she can wear anything and be sexy.

Cherry pretty much reads me like a book. She always takes her time and makes me feel special..before and after the party. She is definitely my "go to girl" even when I'm not feeling at the top of my game..somehow she just makes it happen.

Thanks for all the great times we've had so far Cherry and it's the great comfortable connection and trust that keeps me coming back.. I think you know that.

Hugs Girl. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. Great review of one of my favorite people! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks baby doll.... you two are NOT a good influence on one another!!!!! Both big time trouble!! :wink:

More on that later :twisted:

Hugs Ally [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Baby!!

I always enjoy my time with you!! Inside and out my room you're always cool!!! Can't wait future meetings :wink: BTW love the review :D :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I cant wait for the next time girl!. We'll have to plan something different next time. Maybe some sort of skateboard sex :shock: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

DD

6. I always have soooo much fun with you!! You're the best :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Miss you!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Happy Sunday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thanks Ava!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]