Amy Page - the energizer bunny!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Sep 15, 2013.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

After some foreplay standing up, some gentle teasing on the bed, it quickly evolved into an all-out sex party, Amy just kept riding and riding on top of me :) I'm not sure where she gets all that energy from! Was never a dull moment during the party, even her blowjob was a blur of her head bobbing up and down, I'm not sure if I could keep up with this bundle of energy :) A wall-to-wall non-stop action, let's go have fun party!

Certainly looking forward for another party with this petite lady! (Maybe a sensual GFE instead so I could actually catch my breath ;))

2. GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD FUN WITH AMY!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. WOW, WHO WOULDN'T HAVE FUN WITH AMY

KISSES,

ANNIE GATES

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes I did!

5. Haha, the energizer bunny sounds accurate because I would love love love to do it all over again!

6. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Same here!