Mixie's BGFE (Beyond Girl Friend Experience)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Jul 19, 2013.

1. I've just returned to my room after having a mind-blowing party with Mixie and probably shouldn't be posting yet, because I still haven't regained full blood flow to my brain. So you'll have to excuse any typos or grammatical errors.

I was very excited to finally see Mixie in the line-up, because her pictures and posts have had her at the top of my must-meet list for a while. And I was amazed at how much more beautiful she was in person than her pictures show. I know all too well that there's only so much that a camera can capture, but I was still surprised.

Mixie has a post titled "A GFE Like No Other" (<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59839" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59839</a>") and all I can say is that this is a terrible understatement. I didn't explicitly ask for a GFE party. As usual, I explained that I prefer a slow-paced and sensual party. Mixie is the first girl to fully comprehend and completely deliver on what I was asking for. She's the cutest, sexiest, sweetest, and most sensual girl all rolled up into one that I've ever met. It seems like every time I party at the Bunny Ranch the bar gets raised higher on the quality of my experiences, and Mixie just shot the bar up several notches.

Now it is possible that Mixie just happened to be at the top of her game today, and maybe her parties aren't always this memorable. So for those of you who make decisions based on reviews, I think it's only fair that I do a little more research before fully recommending her. So I plan to "take one for the team" and spend some more time with her tomorrow just to make sure. :D

2. OK, additional research completed and initial assessment confirmed - Mixie is one special girl. My second party with her was even better than the first, which I wouldn't have believed was possible.

3. great review,ive had the privilidge of partying with mixie,and wow,was it worth it,she really gets into her parties and she makes sure you are very satisfied,i highly recommend mixie to anyone ,she is well worth it

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review! Mixie is the real deal and a simply wonderful woman in oh so many ways!!!

5. Love love love reading reviews of happy times at our ranches !! They make us all smile [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I think "mind blowing" is definitely a good way to describe Mixie's parties. :)

7. You are so sweet! We definitely had two incredible parties!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]