Taylor Lee @ LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Jul 13, 2013.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Saw her pics on the boards as well as saw her on Ustream, man was she hot! Nice body, round boobs, thin legs. I just had to hop onto the next flight out to see her (not quite, but it was pretty darn close)! Since we had already chatted through PMs on the board, the chat at the parlor felt like an extension to the on-going conversation. After negotiations and payment, on to some real fun!

The party was great! She does a real good BJ and got it in deep, we did multiple positions - it was great to feel those round boobs while she was bouncing on top of me, and her HJ was amazing as well, really put her whole body into it. Already did multiple parties with her and looking for many more!

She's certainly got my attention and I'd recommend setting up appointments with her to ensure quality time with her.

2. Love Taylor Lee! Definitely a hottie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. She join me and jade on my birthday. She is so nice and has an great body and know how to used it. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I wholeheartedly agree!

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes, she does have a great body!