The Girl Next Door!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scilian.stud, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Just returned from both Ranches need to SOUND the praises for someone who I feel is the ultimate Girl Next Door and
    the best experience any man could ever have, the lady would be Miss Kalli Morgan! She has the entire package Intelligent and Elegant Beauty, as if thats not enough she is a down to earth person who is caring and exhilarating.
    I was nervous about my pending appointment with her but was quickly put at ease by her. She is an exotic lady who is not stuck on herself which I find rare among beautiful women. I had the good fortune to spend three lovely days and lets not forget the incredible nights. [smilie=hot over you.gif] Can't wait to party wih her again

2. Thank you so much. I had just as much with you as you had with me. Thank you again for the flowers!! I look forward to the next time.
    kisses, Kalli Morgan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I'm glad you had the chance to spend some time with Kalli. Personally, I can never get enough of her.

4. Thank you Amy. I really enjoyed meeting you as well. You are even prettier in person. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks Silian... Giving me something to look forward to !

6. Thank you!!! I look forward to meeting you Ohio Guy!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Kalli, im a newbie at the ranch and looking forward to meeting you. There were many kind words written about you. I will be here til the 6th of august see you soon.

Best Bunny Regards,
    Miss Christee

8. I look forward to meeting you as well. I will be back on July 31st!!! See you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kalli

9. It always makes me happy to hear when people say nice such nice things about you!

See ya soon!

kisses
    chloe

10. I can't wait. I'm packing now!!

11. Thank you Katie. I am so happy to be back with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Miss Christee, I enjoyed meeting you the other day at Dennis's Pool party. Very pretty!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. By the way.... the girlfriend experience is my favorite party. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Lucky Me !

15. [smilie=happy.gif]