Love for the LOVE RANCH, and another great party with JORDAN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jamesincali, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Even though Dennis Hof's two establishments are separated by just 4 lanes of US-50 traffic, I sometimes get the impression they are viewed as "worlds apart". And I get it. The Bunny Ranch gets a lion's share of the publicity through radio (see Stern, Howard) and various television programs including the HBO hit show as well as Tyra and Oprah just recently. They offer a staggering selection of beautiful women who have reached the pinnacle of their profession. You can party with Hustler cover girls, award-winning adult film stars, or even a mother-daughter tag team. It's undeniably the most sought-after location to fulfill your wildest sexual fantasies.

Meanwhile, bookended by two other brothels and a gentlemen’s club, the curb appeal of the Love Ranch doesn’t quite compare to that of the sprawling estate back across the highway. It doesn't get a lot of mentions in the media, and it doesn't have a website with any content. Everything inside is smaller in scale and a little less extravagant. But good thing we aren't here to admire the interior decorating. With a ring of the bell at the Love Ranch door, a lineup will emerge before you that might as well be an extension from the one you’d find in the Bunny Ranch parlor. If, like me, you’ve been lucky enough to find yourself staring down a row of beauties such as Jordan, Chloe, Hailey, Cheyenne, Kimberly, and Jasmine, you already know of what I speak. For those of you who haven't had this pleasure, I really suggest that you do. I promise you'll go home happy, as these ladies are not only stunning but are also ready to have a great time and certainly make sure you do as well.

My most recent experience at the Love Ranch was a great example of why I love the place. I had a 4-day trip that I planned out to conclude with the Love Ranch beach party on June 13th. Turned out that I was the only client in the parlor when the party was scheduled to start, so I wasn't sure what was actually going to take place. Despite the weather preventing the locals from attending, the ladies didn’t hesitate to still put on a very entertaining bikini contest. It was made especially memorable for me by Jordan and Chloe who called me back to their room for a quick wardrobe change beforehand. After each of the girls made their best efforts to woo judge Kimberly, a call came for any last minute entries. Much to the ladies’ surprise I jumped off the sofa, ripped off my shirt and jeans, and paraded my skimpy two-piece. Rich then revealed himself as the final entry, and sported even more daring attire than I would have agreed to. What a sport, and a truly hilarious ending to the contest. For those curious, 3rd place went to Chloe, 2nd place to myself (what the what?), and 1st place to a very deserving (and completely naked) Jasmine! Here are some PICTURES!

During this visit, I was also fortunate enough to spend the night with Jordan on her birthday. I’ve already had two fantastic parties with Jordan (1st, 2nd), so I was especially excited to be her in her company for her first birthday at the Ranch. After the customary birthday drinks and enjoying time visiting with the other ladies in the parlor, we headed back to her room for another great night. My adoration for my favorite cowgirl intensifies with each passing party. I’ve come to realize that she does all the little things that can often go unnoticed or unappreciated. Yet they add up in a big way, and there is no doubt Jordan will always be my first choice whenever I come back.

Thanks to Rich, all the ladies who kept me entertained for hours on end (particularly Katie, Jill, Chloe, Hailey, and Kimberly), and of course Jordan for making this such a fantastic trip. Hope to see you all again real soon.

Cheers,
    James

2. Very nice review James!!!!

3. Thank you James! I would love to unwrap you every year on my birthday!! LoL And I have your bikini raedy for you, when ever you are ready to modle it again!!

4. It was so much fun to have you here James! Can't wait to see you again, I heard it shouldn't be too long from now.

5. The unwrapping part sounds great, I think my modeling career may be done however!

Nice meeting you too Katie! Can't wait to see you all again soon!

Cheers,
    James

6. i have to dissagree!you look great n yellow!