A question regarding Drew Peterson

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2009.

1. Hello everybody. This question is for Dennis or anybody else involved with this situation. I was wondering what Dennis's motive/reason/logic was for offering Drew Peterson a job. I've heard Dennis on HBO claiming that the Bunnies were his friends and family, and that he loves Madame Suzette very much. It seems to me that bringing a potential and likely murderer (and a murderer of women to boot) into their environment is kind of a shabby thing to do. I thought that the Bunnyranch was supposed to be a safe and comfortable place, and having that guy around seems...well, the opposite of "safe and comfortable". Am I missing something here?

2. Well...Charles Manson was unavailable.

3. Damn, what's next, Scott Peterson... :shock:

4. It was a media stint because Dennis is the Marketing Machiavelli. The Bunny Ranch got its name out there and Drew Peterson got arrested, now everyone's happy!

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Dennis is a marketing genius

6. OK, those seem to be flippant answers. Luck to you all.

7. Thanks for the post, it was a publicity stunt. I was on Mancow show In chicago with Drew and did the invite to shock the audience.

Drew shocked me! he accepted the offer, Now what? we had him coming in for 36 hours and had set up security so there would be no problems.

PT Barnum would say, Love me or hate me, just talk about me. The world did and some hated me for it.

Thanks or like the bunnies say, spanks for your concern.

8. I think anybody who knows anything about Dennis at all knew this was a publicity stunt, as Dennis would never do anything to put the ladies in danger. However, when Peterson accepted, Dennis, as a man of his word, couldn't very well withdraw his invitation and had no choice but to arrange extra security. I am certain Peterson would have been watched like a hawk. I think the publicity surrounding Peterson's planned trip to the Bunnyranch made the authorities reconsider the wisdom of Peterson haivng the freedom to go whereever he wished - thus expediting his arrest.

9. dennis is very protective of us and he does like the publicity stunts :)

10. You nailed it exactly!

11. Spank you very much!