Brooklyn Star - Sensual, Elegant - Best Experience!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by poirot515, May 25, 2009.

1. Brooklyn Star is one sexy lady........perfect in every sense: elegant, graceful, sexy, seductive, poised, comforting, and memorable. Yes, she is very memorable.

I first laid my eyes on Brooklyn when a member of the chatroom mentioned her workout video on youtube (yes, very hot!!!, just go on youtube and type on 'Brooklyn Star Bunny Workout'). She's got perfect abs but also a soft, feminine figure, a 10/10 body, and an elegant, classically beautiful face to match.

Since I just drove to Reno, everyone on the chatroom was urging me to party with Brooklyn. All the positive feedback from Charlie and Huckleberry finally pushed me towards Carson City. So after an eternity driving in the dark and taking detours - my first time driving by car to the Bunny Ranch - I finally found the ranch!!!

I decided to skip the lineup and temptations from other lovely bunnys, and waited for Brooklyn Star to appear (she was engaged at the time). My patience paid off - Brooklyn was every bit as described by all the board members - and much much more!!! She radiated a certain charm that told me this: she was the right one.

Right one indeed!!! She was a dynamo in bed, putting all her cardio abilities to work (you gotta check out her sexy workout video!!!). Excellent work all around, with the grace of a gymnast!!!

Besides perfect 10 assets and superb performance in bed, what sets Brooklyn apart is her superb attitude - she is not pushy, willing to reasonably accomodate budgets, and above all, a real person who can become a good friend. Brooklyn stayed with me after our incredible session, and we chatted like good friends. Brooklyn is immensely knowledgeable (yup, we talked about Adam Smith, amongst other things), and can hold any conversation with natural poise. If she were born in the 1500s, she would have given Veronica Franco a run for the money! (Google 'Veronica Franco' and you will know that this is no small praise!).

So thank you Brooklyn for the best time ever! You are the best!!!

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Brooklyn is an amazing lady who I have gotten to know we haven't partied yet emphasis on yet but we will Glad you had a great time with her

3. ------------ Poirot, [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Brooklyn said how Smart you were! I'm glad You were smart enough to listen that day in the Chat Room!

Glad, You had such a Great Party!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Charlie :wink:

4. great to hear Poi! Glad I could be of assistance, you lucky dog you! :p

-Huck

5. WOW! You look so hot in your WORKOUT VIDEO

You look hot everywhere, but your natural workout look turns me on! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Great review - I cannot wait for my next party with Brooklyn.