I SENT IN AN EMAIL TO BECOME A BUNNYBABE!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by BLAIR BRIDGES, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Hello there. I sent in an email / application because I feel it would be an opportunity that I would appreciate in my life right now. I am 28 years old,5’1, 95 lbs. 34 DD. I am from Los Angeles and am mature beyond my years. I carry myself with class and speak intellectually. I have worked independently for about 10 years now and have also lived/worked in Las Vegas for some time. I am very adaptable and easy to work with. I have a good sense of humor and usually keep to myself, but am looking for a second family. I would be interested in moving to Carson City, NV if it is a good fit. I understand there is a waiting period to for a response so please know I am looking to make this change in my life sooner than later. I am a determined individual. Thank you for your consideration.

2. Just added some home photos....any feedback? I submitted my email inquiry last night and am adding photos on here today. I'd like to call back today to follow up to try and stand out. ANY FEEDBACK? Thank you!

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Welcome to the boards Blair and good luck on coming to Carson City...hot pictures too. :D tell us more

4. Thank you! I am so excited to inquiry about becoming a bunnybabe.....I love being around other women who are in the same industry and am looking for a second family....Manson style without the murdering :) I am very feminine in the right ways and am very sure of myself (usually-ha). I am a huge horror movie / serial killer buff at heart actually.

5. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Blair! :) I'd say you have what it takes to be a Bunny or Lover!!

Good thing you've sent Dennis an e-mail; you can also consult this thread (<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634</a>) as well clicking on the Be A Bunny Now icon atop the page to get an idea of what you'll need to do.

Good luck!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. hi there Blair! I like your pictures and I also love the horror genre as well...you and I could get along famously

7. Thanks for the reach out. You sound great and of course are beautiful. I just got invited to the LoveRanch so I will be there beginning this weekend!

8. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Just remember to work the chat,and board......

9. Nice Post Blair

The Love Ranch South is by Las Vegas.....

Love to have you here but it looks like your heart is set on carson city

10. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Good luck, maybe our paths may cross!

11. Did you ever make it out here Blair?