Message Board Member Birthdays

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AutumnVerlot, Apr 21, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ColinSTL and thanks for sharing your thoughts and the memories. I still have the memorable birthday video of your last visit when I celebrated your birthday with both of you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    ColinSTL likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

If you want to know who the pro wrestler was I went to school with is, send me a PM.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Keep them coming![smilie=hot over you.gif]

SailorB and Old Nick like this.
  6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

My birthday is Dec. 28th

1. Paranormal Investigator--with some amazing evidence captured on film.
    2. Retired Corrections officer (5 years on the job)
    3. Was in a TV show with Christopher Llyod, Dean Cain and Jeremy Sumpter in 2004
    4. First time in a brothel was at the former Kit Kat when it was under different ownership in 2004
    5. Was honored to be interviewed by Lisa Ling and on the same show as many amazing women that work or worked for Dennis and Madame Suzette in 2015
    6. In 1996 was killed in a car wreck, was clinically dead for about 5 minutes. The force of the truck returning to earth jumped started my heart. The Oil Tanker Semi I hit, said after bouncing off him and going airborne doing a 360, landed halfway into a farmers field and walked out of the wreck with a sprained knee and ankle.
    7. I am an avid photographer and videographer

7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

My birthday is Christmas Day
    Fun Facts
    1) I'm the first college graduate and scholarship college athlete on my mother's side of the family
    2) I'm a big fan of Prince
    3) I'm a big fan of Mob movies/shows and mob history
    4) I'm a big KISS fan
    5) I was the first of my many cousins on my mother's side of the family to retire and did so at a very young age and have moved on to my second
    career
    6) My favorite wrestlers are Ric Flair, Jerry Lawler, Randy Savage, Steve Austin, the Road Warriors, the Steiner Brothers, CM Punk, Terry Funk, MJF
    and Roddy Piper
    7) I'm a diehard University of Kentucky Football and Basketball fan, very glad that John Calipari left, lol.
    8) My first crush was on Farrah Fawcett
    9) I love 80's teenage/college age comedies
    10) I had a lineup of 15-20 women during my first ever brothel visit to the Bunnyranch. Goosebumps!
    11) My favorite ranch experience was a birthday trip I had, 9 parties over 4 days with 11 ladies. Other than my time spent wrestling in high
    school, my endurance had never been tested so much like this, lol. Great ladies, period, bottom line.
    12) I've seen 2 different U.S. Presidents speak in person
    13) I've seen perhaps the most famous brothel client, Andy Kaufman in person at a wrestling event as co-manager with Jimmy Hart managing
    Jerry Lawler's opponent
    14) I'm a big fan of Alice In Chains and the first time I saw them was one of Layne Staley's last performances as they opened up for KISS on
    Original KISS reunion tour
    15) I'm a big Atlanta Braves fan

Last edited: May 25, 2024
  8. July 31

Fun Facts:
    1. I'm a U.S. Air Force Veteran
    2. I have been in healthcare since 1989.
    3. I Scuba dive
    4. I love to read... My favorite author is Robert Jordan (The Wheel of Time series).
    5. I went to Austria, Germany, and Switzerland when I was in high school.

9. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I’m loving all these fun facts about you guys! Great thread, Autumn!

10. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you! !!!