RANCH SPECIAL May Birthday Overnight Specials

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EllieAmes, Apr 20, 2024.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This May I want to celebrate my birthday for the entire month!
    To help you celebrate with me
    I'm Offering A Limited Overnight Special!
    Imagine 12 hours wrapped in each other's arms
    gazing into the eyes of each other,
    melting into each tender kiss.
    12 hours of true companionship, understanding, passion, and more! More than just sex, it is a genuine experience.
    Book this overnight experience and enjoy not only a 50% discount from the original price but also enjoy an additional 10% as my gift to you for my birthday!
    60% off total from the full original pricing of a 12 hour overnight! Not to be combined with any other discounts or offers!
    Don't forget I LOVE flowers for my birthday!

Pink And Gold Luxury Happy Birthday Your Story.png

2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Wow that’s an amazing offer thanks for sharing guys see this wonderful lady and happy early birthday month.

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

We should plan for this for next year *wink wink* xoxo

SteveK and SailorB like this.
  4. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

You always read my mind sounds good to me.

EllieAmes likes this.
  5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Don't miss out on this opportunity to spend a romantic and fun evening with me this May! This special won't be around again for potentially another year. Don't miss out!

7. This is a wonderful special to be able to spend a romantic night with you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EllieAmes likes this.
  8. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I look forward to May xoxo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SteveK likes this.
  9. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an overnight with this gorgeous lady ...[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with @EllieAmes and celebrate her birthday with her for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Tomorrow is May and it'll officially be my birthday month! Celebrate my bday with me by booking an overnight for my birthday!

SailorB likes this.