3 Shades of Brunette Special

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Apr 21, 2024.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Could you ask for a better fuse of beautiful brunettes?

What would you do with three beautiful brunettes surrounding you, touching every inch of your body, kissing every part of your skin, your hands wandering, not knowing who you’re touching…….your body, mind and soul enveloped in euphoria!
    We are waiting for you…

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

@KirstenSkye @BrooklynBale
    Brunette.png

2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Now this is HOT!!!!! Guys don't miss out on this steamy trio! Secure your appointment now!

3. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Sounds like an amazing time thanks for sharing.

BrooklynBale likes this.
  4. Add Ellie that would be 4 shades of Burnette Delight. I love Burnettes

BrooklynBale likes this.
  5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what I would do but I'd like to try and see

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with them with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Oooh nice!!! Thank For sharing!! Fellas make sure to come see these ladies for their special!!

SailorB likes this.
  8. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

beautiful brunettes[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I'm not sure what I would do but I'd like to try and see [smilie=hot over you.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and book all 3 today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Sarcastic response
    Who’s who, Yes I already know but I figured I’d be a smarty pants and post a sarcastic response.