REVIEW KirstenSkye @ Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, Mar 20, 2024.

1. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Kirsten is a longtime favorite of mine to spend time with at Sagebrush. She caught my eye when she first arrived at the ranch. I noticed in her profile how tall she is with the prettiest perky boobs. Also in the picture she sported a nice soft patch of fur on her kitty. I was one of the first to follow her and communicate.
    Forward about two years, we finally partied. She is just unbelievable in all areas. I should have been enjoying her when she first arrived. Stupid me. Well the makeup time has been the best. Kirsten is so easy to talk to and easy on the eyes too. Beautiful, tall, and totally yummy. Don’t hesitate like I did. I have now been seeing her for quite a while now.
    If you enjoy more than one be sure to invite her twin, Brooklyn to join you all.

2. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Aww thank you Jay! I always enjoy my time with you and I'm so glad you enjoy your time with me too! Looking forward to many more to come! ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB and JayJayJay like this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Nice review of a very nice lady. I met her pre-covid and hope to enjoy her company this year. I'll try to sneak Brooklyn in as well.

4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I first met Kirsten at one of the BR's pool party and agree with Jay 100%. She has a lot of fun being sexy and our parties are always special.

KirstenSkye likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments. This Friday was another terrific time.