Air Force Amy (Post 8) - Best Place to Have Sex (Reposted)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Best Place to Have Sex – Picture This:

1. A very well furnished, upscale home in a gated community that is furnished with objects de art and has a patio view overlooking green grass, plants and trees, a couple of lakes, and a beautiful mountain range.

2. Eating a filet, prawns, baked potato, soup and salad and drinking wine for supper.

3. Chilling as a couple under the stars in a swing or in chaise lounge chairs while gently kissing, holding hands, and cuddling.

4. Togetherness in a large four poster bed in a vaulted ceiling room.

5. Having several extended, successive periods of sexual activity and intermediate breaks outside under the stars wearing just our birthday suits.

6. Sharing a Jacuzzi scented to a pleasing aroma.

7. A completely satisfied man and woman actually sleeping in very close proximity in that large bed.

8. Awakening in each others arms in the early morning as the sun came up to once again completely satisfy your partner before a lingering goodbye hug and kiss.

Well. I just described my overnight outdate last night with Miss Air Force Amy. Make your own appointment and have your BEST ever sex in the BEST ever place to have sex.

BTW. Until last night, my previous seven appointments with Miss Air Force Amy at the MLBR in her bed during the past 1.5 years were my BEST ever sex in the BEST ever place to have sex.

2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Re: Air Force Amy (Post 8) - Best Place to Have Sex (Reposte

I will be repeating this experience later this month. You can have your first experience in this fine setting,

3. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 8) - Best Place to Have Sex (Reposte

Thank you Harold! The setting and I are eagerly awaiting your arrival. I have even more new and exciting add ons to a previously enjoyed experience! We just keep getting better and better every time!

[​IMG]

4. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 8) - Best Place to Have Sex (Reposte

SOUNDS HOT~~!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]