I surprised Destini and she surprised me with Lacy!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Mar 16, 2024.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Now that the sun is out and the roads are clear, I made the drive over Echo Summit to the ranches. I thought Destini knew I was there to party. When she went towards a lineup, I asked if she wanted to have our party now or later. She said now! Destini said she was so surprised, but now she had a surprise for me. Destini left and came back with Lacy Truffles, a new lady I hadn't met. Lacy said she would be glad to join us. Wow! Lacy is so beautiful and such sweetheart too. We got undressed and they pushed me onto the bed. What a great time was had in the Red Boom Boom room! Like all parties, it was over too soon. I wish I could be better but it is taking a long time to recover from my cancer treatments. These two are a great duo and not to be missed. I'd love to do it again. Here are some photos of the famous Red Boom Boom room and a pre and post party photos. DSC01493.JPG DSC01495.JPG DSC01499.JPG

Attached Files:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review and I love the memorable pics!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Thanks to Cumisha for taking the post party picture. So sad to have missed the crawl.

CamiParker and LacyTruffles like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @foreverman and we all missed you this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] download (3).jpg

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Absolutely gorgeous ladies and a fine fella!

8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Sure wish I could have been there for the crawl, so now I will try to make the house party next month.

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. LacyTruffles
    Chat with Me

LacyTruffles Bombshell waiting for gentleman who prefer BLONDES

I'm just coming back after a few crazy weeks packing up my house in California. What an AMAZING review, thank YOU sexy man!

YOU were so FUN and FLIRTY...I had a GREAT time!

eRoqR2F - Imgur.png

Attached Files:

CamiParker and foreverman like this.
  11. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

I love the photos! They’re absolutely fantastic!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. great photos, thanks for sharing - they look like a great team!

foreverman likes this.