Ms. AshtonGray

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Massage Guy, Mar 1, 2024.

Tags:
  1. I recently partied with Ms. AshtonGray, my first visit to the ranch and first party with a courtesan. Having no prior experience with either the ranch or courtesans I knew not what to expect. I was truly price blind.

We negotiated prices and values. My first offer was the low bid. Hers the high offer. I just knew to raise the bid. I’m glad I did. She's worth it!

I wanted the Girlfriend Experience (GFE) and I knew the moment I walked in to the jacuzzi suite I was in for something extraordinary. I was right.

The rubdown was great! I’m forever hooked. I really like massages, she delivered so much more…

Very attentive to my needs she made me feel special, needed, wanted, and cherished. I was lonely no more.

You can imagine the rest of the story. A beautiful lady giving me the best mind blowing sex I’ve had in recent times…

I will return to the Ranch & genuinely look forward to the next party with Ms. AshtonGray.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review. Your first visit was exactly like mine some many years ago. I didn't know what to expect but the lady I chose made it simple and our party was awesome. Never looked back. I never feel lonely when I'm there. The ladies welcome me with open arms. wink, wink.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading you awesome review!!! Book your memorable experiences with @AshtonGray for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. She is the best! A true goddess!

KikiLover likes this.