Destini is so smart

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jul 16, 2023.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I went to the Sagebrush to see Destini Starr but she was getting ready for an appt. I began talking to Autumn Verlot and Summer Adair. Both so very sweet and sexy. Destini came out to the parlor as her appt. had canceled. She suggested that I put down a deposit now for the house party in Sept. and then come back for a 2 girl with her and Autumn. Autumn wasted no time saying what a great idea that was. I had to agree. I'm trying to get back into partying at the ranches and this will be a good way to start. Here is a awesome photo of the ladies at the Sage. DSC01391.JPG

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Thank you for the review. I can’t wait til September 9th. This will be another great 2 girl on a fun night. I always enjoy time with my BestFriend @AutumnVerlot. Our bond is unbreakable. We can’t wait.

IMG_9346.jpeg IMG_9347.jpeg IMG_9349.jpeg IMG_9339.jpeg

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent suggestion!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    And[smilie=hot over you.gif] for the ladies!!!

foreverman likes this.
  4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you Mark!!! I can’t wait!

foreverman likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love the adorable pic and thanks for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and I love the pics too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. Nice! They are gorgeous and so nice!

foreverman likes this.
  10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Hope to meet you at the crawl next month. It has to stop snowing though so I can drive over highway 80.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your pic together!!! Thanks for sharing @foreverman!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]